Starter pistol

PDA

BIGGBAY90
May 7, 2011, 12:02 PM
I womder if anyone collect starters pistol/rev

If you enjoyed reading about "Starter pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kingpin008
May 7, 2011, 01:04 PM
I'm....sure they do. :scrutiny:

gathert
May 7, 2011, 04:10 PM
Good way to make sure your luggage is never lost on an airline too. Buy a cheap $50 one and tell the airline you have a gun in your bag and it probably never get lost somewhere.

kingpin008
May 7, 2011, 05:55 PM
Good way to make sure your luggage is never lost on an airline too. Buy a cheap $50 one and tell the airline you have a gun in your bag and it probably never get lost somewhere.

Considering the extra hoops you have to jump through in order to fly with a gun, it's hardly worth it. Lost bags just don't happen that often anymore.

BHP FAN
May 7, 2011, 06:05 PM
I never meant to ''collect'' them, but I have a nice ''.45'' and a Remington double derringer around here, someplace. I got them tossed in as ''boot'' on swaps and trades, and kept them because they're kinda neat.

If you enjoyed reading about "Starter pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!