Justin was right about Helmke who is STILL blabbing on about NRA's spying

PDA

9mm+
May 8, 2011, 10:25 AM
This just in from a day ago from Paul Helmke of the Brady Campaign. Same stuff, different day (continuation of the Mary McFate case years ago). I think it was Justin who said some time ago that Helmke is probably an NRA plant because he's a better pro-gun spokesman than the NRA itself ;), but it still boils my blood to read this tripe.

Anyway, happy Sunday (and Mother's Day) reading:

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/nra-caught-spying-on-brady-campaign

If you enjoyed reading about "Justin was right about Helmke who is STILL blabbing on about NRA's spying" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Gottahaveone
May 8, 2011, 01:17 PM
While the article itself was about what I expected, I was pleasantly surprised at the comments section. Now, I'm off to find some of that "High Capacity Ammunition". Seems like something worth having :D

9mm+
May 8, 2011, 03:04 PM
Yep, absolutely! :) My advice to Helmke: keep talking, brother. He's the poster boy of idiocy and is helping our cause every time he runs his mouth. If I were an 'anti', I would be ashamed...very ashamed.

cyclopsshooter
May 8, 2011, 03:37 PM
Even as a moderate lefty that website made me :barf:

Valkman
May 8, 2011, 04:58 PM
The comments are excellent! I need more of them "clips that fire multiple rounds"!

longdayjake
May 8, 2011, 06:04 PM
Figures. I wonder if he knows that he is merely skewing numbers or if he actually thinks that those numbers are real world indications of how bad guns are.

Black Butte
May 8, 2011, 06:48 PM
Listening to Helmke whine like a little girl just made him seem all the more pathetic.

Tim the student
May 8, 2011, 10:09 PM
Listening to Helmke whine like a little girl just made him seem all the more pathetic.

Yep. They were getting spied on at a press conference? Really?

mrbro
May 9, 2011, 10:49 AM
The back story is too funny, the NRA guy was easy to spot because he's the only one that showed up!

9mm+
May 9, 2011, 10:50 AM
The back story is too funny, the NRA guy was easy to spot because he's the only one that showed up!

It's the best entertainment around! :)

MD_Willington
May 9, 2011, 01:11 PM
No spying going on, it was an open press conference...
on the other hand Helmke and his retarded ilk are known to sneak around guns shows to film what is going on...

Helke was just PO'd that the NRA could show that no one showed up, the big deal here is, now the Joyce Foundation can see that the conference was a "No Show", and they can pull the funding teet away from VPC.

If you enjoyed reading about "Justin was right about Helmke who is STILL blabbing on about NRA's spying" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!