Replacement sights on an Arcus?

PDA

GAC
January 13, 2004, 03:04 PM
Does anyone have experience in replacing the sights on their Arcus Hi-Power clone? I'd like to get night sights but am not sure if any brands are an easy fit on an Arcus.

If milling is required, the price of the work plus the cost of the sights would almost equal the cost of a new gun.

If you enjoyed reading about "Replacement sights on an Arcus?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
railroader
January 13, 2004, 03:13 PM
If I remember correctly on the arcus I had the rear sight cut was .285" and the front was .280". I put on a LPA adjustable rear and a millet front I did have to rework the slide for the rear sight. Don't know if this helps you any. Mark

berto
January 13, 2004, 04:05 PM
I keep hearing folks suggest looking at Sig pistol sights as they are supposedly same cut measurements.I have the Arcus 94-have the same problem....:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Replacement sights on an Arcus?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!