Celebs and guns

PDA

bubbacrabb
May 11, 2011, 11:21 PM
Well, I was at Scottsdale Gun Club in AZ yesterday, I walk in and there is a bunch of video camera guys everywhere. I noticed that a smokin hot blonde was in the store holding a revolver getting pics taken. I then looked over and seen the actor/rapper (I only know him from law and order SVU) Ice T. Suprisingly the guy was actually a real nice guy. He walked by me and I shook his hand. He said hello, asked how I was doing and If I was picking up a new toy. As much as I tried to pay attention my attention was definetly on (Coco) his smokin hot wife. Which I googled when i got home and advise you to do the same. All the while I started thinking, I wonder if he does anything good for the gun community? I know some celebs do. I think the more of them we get promoting our lifestyle the better. Heck I hate rap, but I'd be happy as heck for him to help out gun owners:) Now I got to figure out how to erase my history before the women finds out how much I seen of Coco:what:

If you enjoyed reading about "Celebs and guns" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
9mm+
May 11, 2011, 11:31 PM
Was Ice T getting a new gun for a re-make of his "Cop Killer" song? Sorry, not a fan...:barf:

His wife, on the other hand, IS knock-down gorgeous! Yowza! :D

bubbacrabb
May 11, 2011, 11:33 PM
Didnt say I was either. Just saying it was cool that he was a gentleman, and he had a hot wife. Just wondered if he had done anything to support the 2nd amendment. I work in LE, and honestly I have never heard that song, not into that type of music. However, I have enjoyed watching him on Law and Order. Im sure like anything else, lots of guys do things for money.

9mm+
May 11, 2011, 11:40 PM
Didnt say I was either. Just saying it was cool that he was a gentleman, and he had a hot wife. Just wondered if he had done anything to support the 2nd amendment. I work in LE, and honestly I have never heard that song, not into that type of music. However, I have enjoyed watching him on Law and Order. Im sure like anything else, lots of guys do things for money.

Sorry, didn't mean to come across as crabby in my comments. I'm sure he's a nice guy and he does have a loyal following on L&O. His song "Cop Killer", though, was very hard on the LE community and further divided cops and African Americans (as well as other minorities). The song came out many years ago and still has a negative effect today.

bubbacrabb
May 11, 2011, 11:44 PM
Ya after youtubing "Coco" did I mention she was smokin hot? Im having second thoughts of him being a gentlemen. He was at the time. I did not know about that song, I youtubed it also, and I got to say that I am very dissapointed. Coco shouldnt be with a guy like that. There are plenty of good guys in the Phoenix area, she can always come over to Bubbacrabb's

9mm+
May 11, 2011, 11:50 PM
she can always come over to Bubbacrabb's

Now you're talking! That's the right idea! :)

jfrey
May 11, 2011, 11:51 PM
I don't waste my time listening to rap. Vintage country is my only station. I know Barbara Mandrel and Hank Williams Jr. support shooting sports. Hank's tradmark image is on every Ruger firearm. There are probably others I can't think of at the moment. Tom Seleck is a shooter as was Robert Stack (when he was alive).

bubbacrabb
May 12, 2011, 12:21 AM
yep, the only time I listen to rap is when my alarm clock goes off. Anything else I'd just lay there and listen to it, with rap though I get up so I can turn it off! By then Im up and ready to roll

hso
May 12, 2011, 12:36 AM
Well, this one became very non-THR in a hurry and OT too boot.

Perhaps folks can review some of the earlier celebrities and shooting threads without the locker-room aspects or artistic critiques.

If you enjoyed reading about "Celebs and guns" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!