Glock Mod 22 barrel change to .357sig

PDA

ar15shooter
May 12, 2011, 03:26 PM
I have a Glock Model 22 .40S&W that I have been wanting to try a .357sig conversion on. How hard is that to do? Do you just have to simple change out the barrels or is there more to it. Also where is the best place to look for getting the conversion kit. I am very intrested in this but totally new to the subject so any help would be great. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Glock Mod 22 barrel change to .357sig" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Doogledog
May 12, 2011, 03:48 PM
I've put in a conversion from .40 to 9mm in a Glock 23C. All I did was drop in the new barrel. I do need a set of G19 mags to feed properly but you shouldn't have any trouble going from a .40 to a .357sig. The case diameter is very near if not the same. I bought mine from Storm Lake but I hear the Lone Wolf barrels are fine too.

1KPerDay
May 12, 2011, 04:23 PM
Glock .357 sig barrels will drop in to Glock .40 pistols of the same size/length with no mods to my knowledge. And vice versa. It's not like going from .40 to 9mm. Mags are the same, with the possible exception of the followers... but .357 marked mags work fine in my .40 glocks.

If it were me and I wanted to shoot .357 SIG for some reason I'd just buy a Glock 31 barrel. If you want to shoot a lot of lead reloads you might consider an aftermarket (Lone Wolf etc.) barrel.

http://glockstore.com/blog_detail/72_Convert_Your_Glock_357_40_Caliber_and_Vice

If you enjoyed reading about "Glock Mod 22 barrel change to .357sig" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!