My Review of the Springfield Armory 9mm EMP

PDA

RockyMtnTactical
May 16, 2011, 05:37 AM
http://www.minutemanreview.com/2011/05/springfield-armory-9mm-emp-1911-review.html

Hope you guys enjoy it.

If you enjoyed reading about "My Review of the Springfield Armory 9mm EMP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
joe_security
May 16, 2011, 11:19 AM
Nice review, excellent pistol. I strongly agree about the magazine and safety configurations. The EMP is at the top of my short list.

RockyMtnTactical
May 19, 2011, 04:40 AM
You should get one. They are a great little CCW piece! Especially if you are partial to 1911's.

wgp
May 19, 2011, 04:21 PM
I've had an EMP 9mm for a few months. Excellent pistol. I think the overall "downsizing" of the 1911 platform to suit the 9mm cartridge was an excellent idea and has been well-executed. I have had no failures to feed, eject or fire with my pistol. At about 100 rounds the front sight flew off, but SA fixed it immediately at no cost to me and all has been well since. Personally I don't mind the mags and I like the ambi safety. The fit and finish of the pistol is very good (should be for the price, of course). I chose the 9mm because I am comfortable with the round and the .40 is noticeably heavier.

Walkalong
May 20, 2011, 11:33 AM
I love mine (http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=115220&d=1265772620). It runs like a Swiss watch and is very controllable. The fit and finish are very good as well.

Excellent guns.

harmon rabb
May 20, 2011, 12:07 PM
Great little gun, and 9mm goes perfectly with the officer's frame size. Love mine. Great fit and finish, great trigger, flawless reliability.

Lonestar49
May 20, 2011, 05:10 PM

Great little gun, and 9mm goes perfectly with the officer's frame size. Love mine. Great fit and finish, great trigger, flawless reliability.

+1

Add me to the mix..

7K thru mine, just gets better

Ls

If you enjoyed reading about "My Review of the Springfield Armory 9mm EMP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!