Sig trigger jobs?

PDA

gohogs93
May 16, 2011, 07:31 PM
Anybody know any places I could send my Sig 229 for some trigger work? I want to smooth out the DA mainly and lighten it up just a tad. I've heard some mixed reviews about the gunsmith at my store close to me. ANybody got any suggestions of a good smith for Sigs?

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig trigger jobs?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
9mmepiphany
May 16, 2011, 09:07 PM
Grayguns Inc (www.grayguns.com) in OR is the best...better than any work you could get at the factory, but if you are in a hurry or just want it cleaned up, the factory can do that pretty quickly.

Jim Watson
May 16, 2011, 09:11 PM
The gunsmith at the store is not the way to go.
GGI is offering two week service on most gunsmithing these days.
I have a P226 they worked over and it is about as nice a DA/SA as I can imagine.
Do tell them it is a service weapon (if it is), they put a way light mainspring in mine and I had to go up a couple of pounds for reliable ignition of some ammo.

Mr. S
May 16, 2011, 09:15 PM
http://grayguns.com/gunsmith-services/sig-sauer-pistols/

gohogs93
May 17, 2011, 04:51 PM
thanks guys!

Sheepdog1968
May 17, 2011, 08:39 PM
The Sig factory will also do this job.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig trigger jobs?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!