Beretta M9 Holster

PDA

big44
May 17, 2011, 12:13 AM
When looking for a holster for the Beretta M9, what other Beretta models will work with the same holster?

For instance, will the M9 and 92F both fit in the same holster?

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta M9 Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Shipwreck
May 17, 2011, 12:28 AM
Yes, any holster that fits the 92FS will also fit the M9

leadcounsel
May 17, 2011, 12:29 AM
The M9 and 92FS are the same guns. Not certain about the various designators of the 92 series, but the FS is the most common and identical to the M9.

I have a kydex holster for it that I'd sell for $10. I'll email you a picture if you'd like.

john5036
May 17, 2011, 12:32 AM
Yes they should, the M9 and the 92FS are 99.98% identical. Typically, one is made in the USA, the other is made in Italy. There is an edition of the 92FS that is 99.99% identical to the M9 in that the dust cover is straight parallel with the slide/barrel and made in the U.S. whereas the Italian version has an upward slanted dust cover. Shouldn't make any difference in regards to holsters unless you go custom.

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta M9 Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!