Range and Carry kit sold out?

PDA

TheResearcher
May 17, 2011, 07:47 PM
I am looking or a range and carry kit but every one is sold out! Does any one know where I can find one for sale online? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Range and Carry kit sold out?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mingo
May 17, 2011, 08:44 PM
I just received mine after a long wait. If you really want one you will need to go to a S&W dealer and put in a order....or go to your local gun shop and have them order one from a S&W distributor....they are in demand and getting in line worked for me.
mingo

carbuncle
May 17, 2011, 11:08 PM
They are a hot seller for sure. I put my own togehter with an M&P 40, spare mag from S&W and an Uncle Mikes Kydex holster and mag carrier: didn't want to wait for the kit to be available!

bestseller92
May 17, 2011, 11:17 PM
A quick check on Gunbroker shows 3 for sale there.

dsb1829
May 18, 2011, 03:02 PM
My LGS checked distributor and factory stock. Same story. It is a good deal considering the extra cost is about the price of a mag alone. GB may be the only option. I bought the std package instead of waiting.

mingo
May 18, 2011, 04:47 PM
When I called S&W they gave me three distributors and said they had no back orders on the kits.... Accusport,Ellett Bros, and Litsey's. My LGS said that the one I got from accusport was the only 40 they had. I'd keep trying, they are worth waitng for!
mingo

TheResearcher
May 18, 2011, 10:10 PM
K thanks will do

If you enjoyed reading about "Range and Carry kit sold out?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!