Youth Shooting coat

PDA

js2013
May 18, 2011, 07:52 PM
Anyone know where I can get a cheap shooting coat for a 10/11 yr old?
I remember a place in Shotgun New that sold cloth coats for about $50 years ago but haven't seen them advertised lately. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Youth Shooting coat" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hangingrock
May 19, 2011, 04:18 PM
http://www.creedmoorsports.com/store/product.php?productid=16135&cat=248&bestseller=Y
The basic set-in sleeve designed shooting coat is made out of OD green polyester/cotton twill material. The body, elbow, shoulder and pulse pads are textured rubber for slip resistant contact during shooting and backed by 1/4 inch felt for padding. Front closures are nylon quick release buckles with adjusting straps for close body fit. A great coat for junior shooters. Sizes: Junior: S-M-L,

MSRP-$79.95-US

Soupy44
May 20, 2011, 08:59 AM
What does she intend to use it for, smallbore or high-power?

js2013
May 20, 2011, 05:07 PM
She? It's for my son! Anyway I'm just getting him started.

The end goal is for him to shoot highpower with me but at this stage I just need something inexpensive for him. The Creedmoor coat Hangingrock mentioned is a good compromise (a little pricier than the cloth coats I remember but much less than my hardback).

seeking_coyotes
May 24, 2011, 09:23 AM
What state are you in?

js2013
May 25, 2011, 09:42 PM
IL. Why?

Mudinyeri
May 26, 2011, 01:09 PM
Have you looked on Craigslist? That's where I got my 10 year-old's hunting clothes.

If you enjoyed reading about "Youth Shooting coat" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!