Russian GSh-18

PDA

bcp280z
May 18, 2011, 07:16 PM
Came across this neat looking gun, anyone know anything about it? have experience/seen or held one?

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg/rus/gsh-1-e.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Russian GSh-18" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kozak6
May 18, 2011, 07:27 PM
It can't be imported.

During the Clinton administration, a "Voluntary Restraint Agreement" was created with Russia. If a firearm isn't on the "ok" list, Russia can't export it here.

bcp280z
May 18, 2011, 07:38 PM
Oh, lame, do you have a direct link to the list off hand? I suppose I should do some research.

Ronsch
May 19, 2011, 01:20 PM
Is that a Russian made Hi-Point?

Just kidding...What has already been said.

Cactus Jack Arizona
May 19, 2011, 02:55 PM
Isn't it about time to do away with this stupid "agreement"? Geesh! We can't move a shopping cart through Wal-Mart without hitting something from China and yet we still refuse to do business with Russia. :rolleyes:

mgmorden
May 19, 2011, 03:02 PM
If a firearm isn't on the "ok" list,

If a list can be created then it can be amended. Maybe one day it'll make it on there.

Ruger745
May 19, 2011, 06:15 PM
Isn't it about time to do away with this stupid "agreement"? Geesh! We can't move a shopping cart through Wal-Mart without hitting something from China and yet we still refuse to do business with Russia. :rolleyes:
I completely agree with you. I bet the Russian's also have much higher quality with their products than the Chinese.

armoredman
May 19, 2011, 06:22 PM
The ammo will never come in legally.

mgmorden
May 19, 2011, 07:21 PM
The ammo will never come in legally.

The "special" ammo probably not, but this puppy still fires standard 9mm Luger just fine.

If you enjoyed reading about "Russian GSh-18" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!