Need help Id'ing a holster and some magazines

PDA

srv335
May 19, 2011, 12:19 AM
I came into a few mags and a old holster with a magazine and cleaning rod with it, but I have no idea what they are for.
any ideas would be appreciated,
Willy

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help Id'ing a holster and some magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dr.Rob
May 19, 2011, 01:55 AM
Holster & Mag looks like a CZ 52

Dr.Rob
May 19, 2011, 02:02 AM
Shortest magazine looks like it's for a Marlin bolt action in 22, most Marlin mags are marked on the bottom.

I'd guess the middle 2 are a .32 cal Walther PP or similar.

No idea on the long and very straight mag.

Shadow 7D
May 19, 2011, 02:15 AM
can you take more pictures, on the CZ look for writing and crossed swords, something like SHE## X-being crossed swords.

The others should have either a maker or caliber on them, usually on the floor plate or on the back, and if they are .32 mags, I might be interested.

tunnug
May 19, 2011, 02:37 AM
The magazine on the right does look like a marlin .22, is it narrower at the front than the back? if you don't have a use for it I would buy it from you, I have a marlin that uses those mags, PM me a price if you care to sell it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help Id'ing a holster and some magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!