history channel cancels ermy's lock and load

PDA

dprice3844444
May 19, 2011, 04:18 PM
http://m14forum.com/hollywood/80132-sad-news-gunny.html

everybody lets give the history channel hell for the gunny

If you enjoyed reading about "history channel cancels ermy's lock and load" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hnk45acp
May 19, 2011, 04:24 PM
according to that post the guy says Gunny thinks the heads of History Channel are anti? The same channel that runs, Top Shot, Extreme Marksmen, More Extreme Marksmen and Sharp Shooter?
Probably a bit more to this story

One-Time
May 19, 2011, 05:51 PM
Id believe they are, now they wanna run pawn start and restoration shows instead

M-Cameron
May 19, 2011, 06:01 PM
hey guys......look at the date of the original post in the link ...its from January 23, 2010

the show has been canceled for over a year....

no need to give the history channel hell for anything....

hso
May 19, 2011, 06:05 PM
hey guys......look at the date of the original post in the link ...its from January 23, 2010

Well, that's embarrassing.

It is our obligation not to make fools of ourselves with knee-jerk reactions on the basis of inadequate fact checking.

Weevil
May 19, 2011, 06:17 PM
So the show was canceled over a year ago and nobody noticed???

But when you seen it on the web you got PO'ed?

:D

earlthegoat2
May 19, 2011, 06:19 PM
I saw it and got POed last year.

I truly think the show ran its course. They could have kept going with it and it would have gotten lamer and lamer.

Take Top Shot for instance......

Rembrandt
May 19, 2011, 06:41 PM
There's only so many creative ways you can blow up a watermelon before it becomes boring....

Patriotme
May 19, 2011, 06:48 PM
The show got kind of boring after a while. You can only take so much of an old man yelling and shooting at watermelons. I know that he was a former DI but the theme got kind of stupid after a bit. I like the History Channel gun shows but I prefer more of a documentary or educational format instead of the gimmicky stuff.

potmetal
May 19, 2011, 07:03 PM
I enjoyed the show, but figured it would run it's course. I'm also hoping Gunny comes back with a new show sometime. He's an interesting character.

Murphy4570
May 19, 2011, 08:05 PM
I'd rather History Channel re-run their "History of the Gun" series a few more times. I really enjoy that show.

Art Eatman
May 19, 2011, 08:20 PM
If it ain't necrothreadia it's necroprogrammia. Yuck.

If you enjoyed reading about "history channel cancels ermy's lock and load" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!