Choose-Bersa Mini Nine or Star BM

PDA

38snapcaps
January 14, 2004, 10:13 AM
Looking for a compact 9mm for carry. These are the two I think I would like.

Which would you recommend and why?

If you enjoyed reading about "Choose-Bersa Mini Nine or Star BM" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BowStreetRunner
January 14, 2004, 01:27 PM
since ive held both but fired neither i cant talk much...........
but spending half as much on the star gives you lots of $$$ for an case of ammo :)
BSR

MtrCty
January 14, 2004, 08:23 PM
I have the Mini45 and a Star BM Ilike them both, The Bersa, I think is lighter, and double action if thats important to you. I would feel comfortable with either. But if I had to choose it would most likely be the Bersa.

Tropical Z
January 14, 2004, 08:27 PM
Star made some nice guns,but you might not be able to find parts when it breaks.Bersa!

SirVette
January 14, 2004, 08:45 PM
There are some excellent reports on the Bersa 9mm comparing it to the Walther P88. Search. Like Stars as well & shot that Star. Really like the Firestar. Did not buy either Star since they are SA, DA recommended for a defensive gun. Can easily be shot SA as well. The Bersa.

wardog
January 14, 2004, 11:44 PM
I think it depends on what you are going to use it for. I have a BM, and really like it, great gun, great price. I would think the Bersa would be much easier to get parts/service for however. For carry I'd probably get the Bersa.

If you enjoyed reading about "Choose-Bersa Mini Nine or Star BM" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!