I want to buy Caracal pistol.....

PDA

PabloJ
May 20, 2011, 06:42 PM
Where might this unicorn be found for sale in United States? No pet store jokes please.

If you enjoyed reading about "I want to buy Caracal pistol....." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
greyling22
May 20, 2011, 07:23 PM
http://www.caracalusa.com/ call and ask.

mgmorden
May 20, 2011, 07:36 PM
Setup a saved search in Gunbroker for "Caracal" and wait. I have one set (I want one, but I'm not THAT set on getting one) and I've seen 3 or 4 show up in the last few months. Only 1 "F" model though (the one I want). The others were the C/Compact model.

PabloJ
May 20, 2011, 07:58 PM
Thanks. I will call early next week to see if they have large one available to send to my local FFL.

Hammerhead6814
May 20, 2011, 08:08 PM
I've got $700 saved under my pillow for this thing. Can't find one for sale locally.

REAPER4206969
May 20, 2011, 08:29 PM
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=230343977

PabloJ
May 20, 2011, 09:23 PM
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=230343977
Thanks. I was looking for std. size weapon as <1" difference in any direction is of infinitesimal consequence to me. I doubt that will sell and certainly not in Gardner KS. I might give them a call and if I can shave some $ from what Waffen folks charge I might buy the C.

wally
May 20, 2011, 09:49 PM
Saw one at the HGCA gun show for $500, they had both the full sized and compact. I'm not that big on striker fired pistols but it seemed nice. Schram's (S.A.W) out of Dallas was the table.

nwilliams
May 20, 2011, 11:02 PM
I want one as well, it's on my list of guns to buy this year if I can find one locally. If it comes to it then I will order one online but I'd prefer to handle one at least before I buy.

onefortyfive
September 9, 2011, 10:33 PM
To all, we now have 2 all black 4' model Caracals in stock. I can be reached via e-mail onefortyfive@aol.com or on my cell 407-342-9605 we will ship to any FFL dealer.

Maple_City_Woodsman
September 9, 2011, 10:51 PM
The local GS has one of the full sized pistols on their shelves. It has been sitting there with practically no interest for at least 3 months now.

Sapper771
September 9, 2011, 11:42 PM
There is an F and C model for sale at Sevier Indoor Range in Sevierville,TN. You could call and talk to them, maybe they would transfer it to a FFL near you. One of my Co-workers has a C model, but he hasnt shot it yet for some reason. He has had it for a few months now.
I wouldnt mind having one, but I dont think I could spend the money for one.

I have been told that they were having an issue with their barrels , the chamber to be specific. Something about the chamber reamer leaving machining marks. The marks were causing failure to ejects when the chambers became dirty. The last word I got is that Caracal was looking into a solution.

If you enjoyed reading about "I want to buy Caracal pistol....." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!