.38 super powr'ball ammunitio by Cor Bon

PDA

Gunnut Ed
May 25, 2011, 01:31 PM
Please help! I have come to believe many THR followers are very knowledgeable about most firearms related themes. I need to know how the .38 super ammunition made by Cor Bon rates against other brands. The point is I have a .38 super pistol that shoots like heaven, but is a little finicky with JHP ammo. I really would rather not touch it, as it is so accurate, but would like to carry it for defense once in a while (with a CCW permit of course). So what gives? Has someone heard of testing with this ammunition, or do we only have personal opinions? what do you guys think?:banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about ".38 super powr'ball ammunitio by Cor Bon" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Apocalypse-Now
May 25, 2011, 01:34 PM
powerball under penetrates and shatters on impact. spend less than half the money on better ammo.

PO2Hammer
May 25, 2011, 02:24 PM
Here's a nice .38 Super site with a water jug test on different ammos.Looks like it did OK to me, and I would feel pretty good about it feeding if I were carrying it. (http://38super.net/Pages/Factory2.html)

If you enjoyed reading about ".38 super powr'ball ammunitio by Cor Bon" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!