Taurus Service

PDA

kokapelli
May 25, 2011, 03:02 PM
When my TCP stopped feeding the last round in one of the two magazines that came with it I was a little concerned because of all the negative posts about Taurus.

Well Taurus paid the freight and I just got the gun back and it all took 15 days.

If it works I'm totally sold on Taurus service.

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus Service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
earlthegoat2
May 25, 2011, 04:14 PM
Some folk say the guns still wont work even after being serviced. Best to find out before posting how good it was.

kokapelli
May 25, 2011, 04:26 PM
Some folk say the guns still wont work even after being serviced. Best to find out before posting how good it was.
I hand cycled it and it works. Will shoot it tomorrow.

JR47
May 25, 2011, 07:45 PM
After HK replaced the barrel in my new USP, they returned the gun without the o-ring. Accuracy wasn't that good.

BRE346
May 26, 2011, 01:57 PM
I had my Taurus repaired in Nov. Twelve days, door-to-door, from Texas. Works perfectly.

kokapelli
May 26, 2011, 02:24 PM
Just back from the range and put 60 rounds through the TCP.

I fired Winchester fp, PMC Bronze and the hot Herters brass cased fmj and had no problems of any kind.

Kudos to Taurus for their very fast turn around and good service.:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus Service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!