Well I went insane...

PDA

WheelMan
January 15, 2004, 10:20 AM
And bought two handguns yesterday:

A used fullsize Witness .45 and a new Wonderfinish compact 10mm Witness

I'm curious about 10mm out of the short barrel, I think I'll get a DoubleTab varaity pack and post chrono data from the short barrel for anybody that's interested.

A neat thing about this pair is that I can swap the 10mm slide over to the .45 frame and make a semi-compact 10mm that takes full size magazines.

If you enjoyed reading about "Well I went insane..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Tropical Z
January 15, 2004, 11:00 AM
Keep us informed as to how they shoot.A full size 10mm witness is gonna be my next piece.

W Turner
January 15, 2004, 05:11 PM
I am kinda curious about the compact 10mm myself, keep us posted...

Mino

Stoney
January 15, 2004, 05:13 PM
Insane?
Maybe so WheelMan , but that's the good kind of insane. Congrats on the pistols.

P95Carry
January 15, 2004, 05:17 PM
Insanity eh WheelMan ...... well I hate to inform you but ... that now precludes you from ownership of these pieces. As for two in the one day . well!!:rolleyes:

I think the best solution is to ship them straight to me ...... as I am extraordinarily sane.:D :neener:

DragonRider
January 15, 2004, 08:00 PM
Lucky, two pistols in one day:cuss: :fire: :banghead: I too am curious on the 10mm

John

TonyB
January 16, 2004, 08:41 AM
Insane???Crazy like a fox is more like it....2 in one day.....a fantacy for me....way to go......post some pix if you can..:cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "Well I went insane..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!