Screaming deal on Hornady 32 acp dies

PDA

Jimfern
May 31, 2011, 10:04 PM
My wife asked me if I needed anything from Amazon this weekend so she could bump up a book order to $25 for free shipping. For grins, I did a search for 32 ACP reloading dies and Amazon has them for $32.73 which would qualify for free shipping all by themselves. I checked and the other die sets are not anywhere near as cheap, but if you're looking for 32 ACP, they are a deal, especially when you figure they qualify for the 100 bullet rebate Hornady offers.

If you enjoyed reading about "Screaming deal on Hornady 32 acp dies" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Walkalong
May 31, 2011, 10:16 PM
That is a good deal.

The Lee .32 ACP set there is $39.93. :eek:

J_McLeod
May 31, 2011, 10:22 PM
Just to piggyback on this, I've got 50 pieces of brass if anyone is going to get a new set of dies...

capreppy
June 1, 2011, 11:32 PM
well that was shortlived :(

back up to $52 now.

Walkalong
June 2, 2011, 07:04 AM
They are listed twice. One at the lower price and one at the higher price. One has the right pic and one has the wrong pic, but both have the same description. Strange. I wonder which set the OP will receive?

cougar1717
June 2, 2011, 01:29 PM
There are two entries with different pictures and prices because the dies come from two different sellers.

Jimfern
June 7, 2011, 02:43 PM
I received them last night and they are the correct 3 die set. Although I hadn't thought of Amazon for reloading before, I'm very pleased with the dies and service. Amazon LLC was the seller if it makes a difference to anyone.

If you enjoyed reading about "Screaming deal on Hornady 32 acp dies" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!