Nighthawk T3 comp or Wilson Carry Comp Compact

PDA

98f150
June 5, 2011, 08:43 AM
Hello,

I have narrowed my next pistol that I buy to be either a Nighthawk T3 comp in a black diamond finish or the Wilson Carry Comp Compact in armor tuff finish. I could use some input to which pistol I should buy and why I should choose one over the other. Thank you for any help that I get.

If you enjoyed reading about "Nighthawk T3 comp or Wilson Carry Comp Compact" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Shipwreck
June 5, 2011, 09:30 AM
I personally don't care for the 30 LPI checkering Wilson uses, or the way some of their small parts feel. I'd get the Nighthawk if I were you. I generally prefer Ed Brown and the Springfield Custom Shop over nighthawk. But I shot a T3, and man it was nice.

I thought WIlson would do other checkering sizes, but someone I know claims he checked with them and was told they would only do 30 LPI. I can't confirm that personally, though

If you enjoyed reading about "Nighthawk T3 comp or Wilson Carry Comp Compact" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!