Thanks

PDA

Oathkeeper1775
June 7, 2011, 01:37 AM
I'm 50; I've been "unloading" bullets into all kinds of targets since I was 9.

I decided to reload after the 2008 change in our national situation, OK I am hoarding.......:neener:

I've been reading and looking all over for information on the skill; I really mean all over the place..... :banghead:

This forum (hands down) is the best!

Even though I have been in a "backrow" status until last week, I seen countless examples of people willing to share their knowledge of this highly technical skill with each other and we beginners.

My Lee turret press will be here tomorrow, Colt 45 dies on Wed. I am ready to dive in head first.

Thanks to the generocity of the people in this community, I might make a few less mistakes. :D

I hope I can stay around long enough to possibly help others in the same friendly way I was/am.

Salute'

If you enjoyed reading about "Thanks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tommyintx
June 7, 2011, 01:46 AM
Welcome to THR!
Hope you decide to stay.

.45 ACP/auto or .45 LONG colt?

if you need any help please feel free to post here.

Walkalong
June 7, 2011, 08:26 AM
Colt 45 dies on Wed.
A fun one to start with. :)

loadedround
June 7, 2011, 09:09 AM
Just remember that old saying "The longest trip always starts with the first step." We were all in your shoes at one time, so if you have a question, just ask and welcome to THF. :)

dave from mesa
June 7, 2011, 10:20 AM
Welcome
Enjoy a lifetime of reloading fun.

Blue68f100
June 7, 2011, 06:33 PM
Welcome to the reloading world. It will provide you satisfaction in rolling your own, so to speak. Don't be afraid to ask if you have a question. Better safe than sorry, remember your working with explosive. I started with shotgun shells in the late 60's, rifles and handguns in the 70's . One thing I can say is, I wish the www was around when I started. Back then you had to figure things out on your own or from fellow reloaders. Got to love this technology.

gamestalker
June 7, 2011, 09:47 PM
Welcome to The High Road! Always good to have another join the hand loading ranks too!

If you enjoyed reading about "Thanks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!