Need help identifying some hand guard rail covers...

PDA

Another_Kelley
June 7, 2011, 05:31 PM
They have no makings or txt. I get asked constantly where I got them, the brand, and so on but all I can do is shrug my shoulders. I was hoping someone out there can identify and tell us the brand name and where they can be found. Thanks fellas.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help identifying some hand guard rail covers..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ShroomFish
June 7, 2011, 05:35 PM
They are JBI Replicator Rail Covers

Mainly sold by Airsoft distributors

Andrew Wyatt
June 7, 2011, 05:39 PM
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=DBoys#q=DBoys+rail+covers&hl=en&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=P4zuTb3IB4fqrQe8gvzMBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CDgQrQQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=70eb2fd034f89fb8&biw=1440&bih=839

Another_Kelley
June 7, 2011, 05:45 PM
Wow, what took you guys so long on that one? ;) I know I picked them up from a tactical rifle shop when I did get them but thanks non-the less.

Three cheers for the High Road...

ShroomFish
June 7, 2011, 06:01 PM
So four minutes is a long time? lol jk
I cant believe those are airsoft..... I want ones now cause they are AWESOME looking (not to mention cheap)..

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help identifying some hand guard rail covers..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!