Free to a good home

PDA

Thiokol
June 8, 2011, 12:22 AM
When my Ruger SR9C had to go back to the factory, Ruger included a full set of paperwork when they returned it to me. It covers the SR9C, SR9, and SR40. Since I already have a complete set of paperwork that came with the gun, the first person who really needs the owner's manual, etc., can have it by sending me PM with your mailing information.

I want this to go to someone who actually needs it. If you don't need it, or if you're a known reseller of this type of item, please don't respond.

If you enjoyed reading about "Free to a good home" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bush Pilot
June 8, 2011, 01:46 AM
I'm curious, what was the issue with your SR9c? My gun has been flawless since the get go.

Thiokol
June 8, 2011, 01:56 AM
When I first got it, I field stripped it to clean & lube it. When I tried to field strip it after firing 200 rounds at the range, the slide was completely locked up.

If you enjoyed reading about "Free to a good home" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!