Will sigpro fit other sig holsters?

PDA

megatronrules
January 26, 2003, 05:09 PM
I was looking at a sigpro compared to a sig 228 and the frames look very alike and thair shape even though the sigpro is polymer. So does anyhere have both these guns or know if the sigpro will fit in a regular sig holster?

I am considering a sigpro and have a galco fed paddle rig from a 228 I use to have I figure it would be nice If I diddn't need new laether for the sigpro. Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Will sigpro fit other sig holsters?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
NewShooter78
January 26, 2003, 05:42 PM
Mine wouldn't fit into other Sig holsters. In fact the gun stores I went to around here didn't have a holster, other than duty holsters, specifically for it. The ones designed for the H&K USP line seem to fit it pretty well if you don't want to order one specifically for the SigPro, though. But for concealed carry I'm sure you want the best fit possible, so I would recomend getting one specifically for the SigPro even if you have to special order from a store or get it online for cheaper I'm sure.

If you enjoyed reading about "Will sigpro fit other sig holsters?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!