Sun Devil Mfg.

PDA

CarolusIV
June 8, 2011, 03:21 AM
Starting research on building my first AR. Been looking at mating a Sun Devil Mfg. lower with an Adams Arms gas piston upper. Haven't found too many reviews about Sun Devil's work, though, so I was wondering if y'all have anything to saw about them.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sun Devil Mfg." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
madcratebuilder
June 8, 2011, 06:10 AM
Sun Devil makes very nice billet uppers and lowers. The lowers have a tension screw for a tight fit between upper and lower. Not necessarily mil-spec but top tier. They make slick side upr/lwr's also.

X-Rap
June 8, 2011, 11:25 AM
Used their upper and lower for a build I did for my daughter, the colors are cool and I got a free float tube that matched the receivers.
The gal in the office said they were in development of a larger reciever (30 cal) I intend to give that a try when and if it goes to production.
Good stuff and I'd definately use them again.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sun Devil Mfg." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!