Swat team breaks down man's door -- over student loans...

PDA

swagner89
June 8, 2011, 11:09 AM
http://www.news10.net/news/article/141072/2/Dept-of-Education-breaks-down-Stockton-mans-door

STOCKTON, CA - Kenneth Wright does not have a criminal record and he had no reason to believe a S.W.A.T team would be breaking down his door at 6 a.m. on Tuesday.

"I look out of my window and I see 15 police officers," Wright said.

Copyrighted Material Removed

If you enjoyed reading about "Swat team breaks down man's door -- over student loans..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
swagner89
June 8, 2011, 11:12 AM
If a SWAT team breaks down my door, and i'm holding my HD gun, how do I prevent them from shooting me before can i communicate that i intend to stand down?

TexasRifleman
June 8, 2011, 11:13 AM
Gonna go out on a limb here and say there is more to this story than student loans.

And, since it's way early and this is just barely gun related, it's off topic. As for this:

If a SWAT team breaks down my door, and i'm holding my HD gun, how do I prevent them from shooting me before can i communicate that i intend to stand down?

In all likelihood you won't be able to do anything except get shot. A better question is "what do I do to avoid having SWAT teams kick in my door".

If you enjoyed reading about "Swat team breaks down man's door -- over student loans..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!