show me your sporterized mosins!

PDA

12guagecody
June 8, 2011, 09:57 PM
I know there are tons of them here, looking for ideas for my project

If you enjoyed reading about "show me your sporterized mosins!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
R.W.Dale
June 8, 2011, 10:49 PM
Not my work I bought it this way. But here's a sporterized Spanish civil war mosin I used to own back when I collected sporters.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/krochus/HPIM0877.jpg

Tapatalk post via IPhone.

PTT
June 28, 2011, 02:40 AM
I eventually plan to do one. I'll bring it by and show it to you when I do.

But I'll bet you do one before I do.

nastynatesfish
June 28, 2011, 02:56 PM
i just ordered a barrel for my k98, and im drilling the reciever this weekend

Chopdoktor
June 28, 2011, 03:07 PM
I thought I'd try my hand at a little Vietnam style tiger-stripe camo. The stock is the ATI model, and the pad is a Limbsaver. Altogether, it makes for a nice shooter. Surprisingly accurate and easy on the shoulder. I need to do something about the bolt handle, though... there's not nearly enough leverage to make for smooth and fast cycling of the bolt. I reamed out the chamber with some grease-cutter and a shotgun bristle brush when I got it, and I polished the action where the trigger contacts the bolt. Not a bad gun for $240 total invested.

If you enjoyed reading about "show me your sporterized mosins!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!