Astra Cub .25

PDA

The Don
June 9, 2011, 08:37 PM
Are they anygood? Looking for facts, owner opinions ect. Never herd of astra before. I also need to find a pair of grips for it. Inheriting one and want to find out anything I can about them.

If you enjoyed reading about "Astra Cub .25" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
VA27
June 9, 2011, 08:41 PM
Cool little gun. They also made 'em in 22 short. Colt badged 'em and sold 'em as the Colt Jr. Grips are everywhere on the net.

pockets
June 10, 2011, 09:15 AM
I have a .22 Short version....nice little gun. The .25acp round version feed better though.
Astra made them for Colt as the 'Colt Junior'. Eventually Colt acquired the Astra tooling and produced their own. Then Colt dropped the line and FIE acquired the tooling from Colt, to continue making them as an FIE product.

Astra CUB, Astra 2000, Colt Junior grips are available all over the place. Look at Numrich, gunbroker, or eBay.

MICHAEL T
June 10, 2011, 11:16 PM
I also have the 22 short Its a ball to shoot. I would love to have on in 25 for my 25 collection.

If you enjoyed reading about "Astra Cub .25" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!