Win 37 and Stevens Crackshot

PDA

dickttx
June 10, 2011, 05:33 PM
I was at an estate sale this afternoon and passed on a deal for a Winchester Model 37, 410 bore and a Stevens Crackshot 22LR for $250. Interesting looking guns, but I don't really have a place to keep long guns right now and I am not familiar with prices for those.
There were also several Ted Williams shotguns and 22 rifles.

If you enjoyed reading about "Win 37 and Stevens Crackshot" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bcp280z
June 10, 2011, 06:23 PM
Two guns for $250, man I'd have probably jumped on it no matter what they were, so long as they functioned.

I'll try to dig some info up for ya

SwampWolf
June 12, 2011, 12:27 PM
The Winchester Model 37, in very good condition, should bring at least $300.00-probably more. The Stevens "Crackshot", in very good condition, should also fetch $300.00 and up. If it's not too late, I know what I would do-and hope that there's no traffic cop hiding behind a billboard. :uhoh:

Mal H
June 12, 2011, 01:25 PM
"this afternoon" was two days ago.

T. Bear
June 13, 2011, 04:00 PM
I grew up on a farm with a Stevens Crackshot, infact, I have one hanging above my
fireplace. I placed more meat on the dinner table with that .22. I would not take a
million dollars for this rifle.

If you enjoyed reading about "Win 37 and Stevens Crackshot" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!