Win 70 Supergrade 7mm Rem Mag date??

PDA

Big Dog Dad
June 12, 2011, 08:33 PM
I'm looking at a Win Model 70 Supergrade in 7mm Rem mag. The rifle is in 100% condition and I was told there were about 40 rounds through it. It has a Leopold Vari-X III 3.5 to 10 power scope on it. The serial number is G208XX. I think it is right around the time that Winchester was bought out. Anybody got an idea on what would be a good price for this setup and a date on it? Thanks in advance!

-=BDD=-

If you enjoyed reading about "Win 70 Supergrade 7mm Rem Mag date??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Smokey in PHX
June 14, 2011, 10:42 PM
This rifle was made by USRA, introduced in 1990. In good condition the rifle goes for $600 to $700 without scope. That scope is very good and adds value to the rifle and would have a lifetime warranty for you.

Skyshot
June 15, 2011, 07:30 AM
If you want it and think its a fair price, buy it. If you thought it was unreasonable you wouldn't be pondering the purchase. I've passed on a couple of rifles that I really wanted that were a tad bit high thinking I'd have another chance at a purchase and it never happend again. Only you can make the choice. It's a great rifle in a great caliber with a great scope on it. you don't see alot of supergrades floating around in 7mm mag, which is my favorite round by the way. So weigh your options but don't think on it to long.

If you enjoyed reading about "Win 70 Supergrade 7mm Rem Mag date??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!