Terence Hill: Nobody, Trinity

PDA

Wes B
June 12, 2011, 11:15 PM
Does anyone know the guns used in the movies with Terence Hill?

In My name is Nobody which pistols and rifles did Terence Hill and Henry Fonda use?
I think they used 1852 Navy conversions, but I am not sure.

Or in the Trinity series, what did Terence Hill and Bud Spencer use?

If you enjoyed reading about "Terence Hill: Nobody, Trinity" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ramone
June 13, 2011, 12:32 AM
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Main_Page

rondog
June 13, 2011, 11:26 PM
Wow, I haven't heard of those movies in years! Like, a whole buncha years!

fallout mike
June 14, 2011, 01:00 AM
I watched a couple of them on netflix recently

Paleryder1776
June 14, 2011, 01:07 AM
Hah! What a coincidence. My 8 year old son was watching these movies today. He found them in my DVD's and started watching them. He loves them.

Sheldon J
June 14, 2011, 11:11 PM
"The man with no name" "Trinity is my name" "Trinity is still my name" those were some great spaghetti westerns....

Wes B
June 16, 2011, 12:34 AM
Checked imfdb, nothing there relating to any Terence Hill movies. At least that I can find.

Arkansas Paul
June 16, 2011, 01:02 AM
In "They Call Me Trinity", I'm pretty sure it was an 1851 Navy clone.
I may be mistaken, but in "Trinity is Still My Name" I think Bud Spencer had a SAA copy. I could be mistaken about that.

Great movies. "My Name is Nobody" wasn't bad either.

KCFirepower
June 17, 2011, 07:31 AM
I seem to remember John Taffin mention what they were using in one of his articles many moons ago...I'll have to look it up.

Liberty1776
June 18, 2011, 12:08 AM
OH MY... I haven't thought of these in years. Loved them when they came out, though. They were just to my taste when I was in High School...

montanaoffroader
June 20, 2011, 01:38 AM
Haven't seen those movies in ages.......now I'll have to go looking for them! :scrutiny:

ball3006
June 20, 2011, 09:08 AM
Hell with the guns, give me some of those beans....................chris3

Hk Dan
June 20, 2011, 05:39 PM
"I thought a lot about what you said, and I finally figgered it out...Being buried in **** isn't always a bad thing. Not everyone that ****s on you is trying to hurt you, and not everyone that pulls you out is looking to help..." LOLOLOL Classic movies.

If you enjoyed reading about "Terence Hill: Nobody, Trinity" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!