'ya gotta love tax time!

PDA

dude
January 26, 2003, 06:19 PM
found this little gem in today's classifieds:

830- Hunting & Fishing

I'll give him a buzz@ 1/2 time and if it's still avaiable gladly pony up the $$ for the Beretta

I can trun around 7 of the mags for the $380 !!
hell, I'll offer him a grand for them both

If you enjoyed reading about "'ya gotta love tax time!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
standingbear
January 26, 2003, 06:32 PM
its tough sometimes when one has to sell a few guns from his/her collection.that is a sweet deal for both guns.shouldnt have a hard time at all moving them quickly.been there,done that.

4v50 Gary
January 26, 2003, 08:28 PM
Or it could be a divorce or something worse. While I like bargains too, I don't like to take advantage of others. JMHO. Now, if the seller is well to do and is "tired" of his old "toys" and wants to clean house, I'll gladly help.

kalibear45
January 26, 2003, 08:34 PM
Good deal, you should hop on it

dude
January 26, 2003, 11:16 PM
oh, I'll be hopping, no matter what the circumstance......................but the Superbowl went screwy on me and I forgot to call.

I'll give him a buzz tommorow

Ryder
January 26, 2003, 11:33 PM
It would be nice if the newspapers around these parts were good for anything.

Standing Wolf
January 26, 2003, 11:34 PM
It saddened me to do it, especially since I'd been doing it so many years, but I finally had to stop paying taxes: government just kept wasting my hard-earned dollars.

Kahr carrier
January 27, 2003, 07:12 AM
Sounds like a Steal.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "'ya gotta love tax time!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!