Victorinox Pocket Watch

PDA

winter1857
June 19, 2011, 05:40 PM
I know this may not be the appropriate thread or venue for this but I visit the site often and I respect the knowledge of a lot of folks here.

I have a great Victorinox/Swiss Army Pocket Watch that I've had for 10+ years. It's engraved with a personal sentiment that makes it that much more valuable to me. Over the years it has lost parts to the hoop over the stem making it impossible to carry with a chain. Local jewelry shops are less than useless. I mailed it to a approved Victorinox repair facility and they said "parts were no longer available".

Any suggestions? This is not a gun repair issue but we've got some sharp hombres here. I love this watch. Help me please.

I'll try to post a photo tomorrow.

If you enjoyed reading about "Victorinox Pocket Watch" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rbernie
June 19, 2011, 09:34 PM
Sadly, this is off topic for THR. Rather than deleting the thread, I'll close it but leave it visible so that anyone with useful information can take it up via PMs.

If you enjoyed reading about "Victorinox Pocket Watch" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!