For me:

Glock 26
OWB holster
Spare mag in a knife sheath
Quick opening knife
Droid X
Front pocket wallet
Casio watch

I'd like to carry a flashlight too but I don't want that much stuff on my belt.

What's your daily inventory like? http://tapatalk.com/mu/aefce481-a4e6-6a38.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "What all do you carry everyday?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
threefeathers
June 26, 2011, 12:42 AM
Browning H P, Droid Incredible, SOG Flash II, Wallet with no money. :what:

bushmaster1313
June 26, 2011, 12:51 AM
A copy of the New Jersey statutes prohibiting the carrying or use of a pistol in NJ.

Any potential perp will die laughing when I pull the statutes out of my waistband and calmly explain that these state laws prohibit him (or her) from committing a crime with a handgun in New Jersey.:uhoh:

elano
June 26, 2011, 12:59 AM
Hahaha! That oughta teach them not to mess with an unarmed person!

hermannr
June 26, 2011, 01:00 AM
Firearm/holster of choice for the day.

Depends on where we are going and what the weather is like. Cold weather, shoulder holster with a CZ85, or sometimes a CZ52. Hot weather or on horseback, usually a 90 year old Colt .38 revolver in a full coverage hunting holster. no phone, no watch, no other anything not absolutely necessary, if not cc, no wallet either, I'm retired.

Oh yes, I do normally carry a Swiss army pocket knife, and if hunting, a holstered clasp style Buck skinning knife.

doc.lonestar
June 26, 2011, 09:27 AM
My edc involves the following:

Glock 30 w/ extra 2 x 12 round magazine (10 rounder with +2 extension on reloads) (OWB)
Ruger LCR w/ extra 10 rounds in quickstrips (Front Pocket BUG)

Cold Steel Spartan Folder

Quark Tactical

jiminhobesound
June 26, 2011, 10:51 AM
small 9mm in pocket or pouch, swiss army knife, combo wallet money clip in front pocket, assisted opening knife, cell phone

N003k
June 26, 2011, 11:03 AM
CZ83 in tuckable IWB holster
Massive cluster of keys usable as a flail (kidding, though if I swung it at somebody it probably WOULD hurt like hell...)
Victorianox Swiss Army Knife
iPhone 3GS
Simple Tri-fold wallet.

MedWheeler
June 26, 2011, 01:13 PM
Kel-Tec PF9, ITB carried (IWB holster between belt and pants), an assisted-open patrol knife given to me by a friend of my dad's when my dad died (knife also has seat belt cutter and glass punch tip), keys, badge case with EMS ID, cell phone, and sometimes either a spare mag, or a Kel-Tec P-32 in front pocket (in holster). The P-32 is newly acquired, and is carried just to get used to the PH method of carry; it really won't be the only gun carried very often.

JVaughn
June 26, 2011, 01:20 PM
Para-Ordinance P14 45 Auto
Old World leather holster
Spyderco lockback knife (weapon)
Case XX pocketknife (tool)
keys
wallet (just for ID, credit cards, and discount cards, etc.)
cash in clip (front pocket)
Blackberry curve
pilot 7.0mm ink pen, gel
notepad

Friendly, Don't Fire!
June 26, 2011, 01:26 PM
It depends on what kind of clothes I have on, where I will be going and what I feel like carrying. If I need to go to the next state from here which is fifteen minutes away, I typically don't carry, as I don't have a license to carry there although I could open carry, I really don't want all the stares and looks I would be getting as you very rarely see people carrying openly - I mean RARELY, like the last time I noticed someone with a side arm may have been nearly 20 years ago.:rolleyes:

That state is coming around, I would like to see reciprocity with my state where no license is needed. If you are not a felon, you can carry. I never carry onto any school grounds, never to a post office, never into a federal building, etc., etc., etc.:scrutiny:

FruitCake
June 26, 2011, 02:47 PM
G30 itw, spare mag wallet with no money and a Kahr P9 on lay away receipt.

ObsidianOne
June 26, 2011, 04:00 PM
Wallet
Samsung Instinct
Smith & Wesson Folding Knife
Taurus PT145SSP
Keys
Mini-Butteryfly/Bottle Opener
Pack of Camel Lights
Lighter

Pic is kinda large.
http://i51.tinypic.com/dw9h07.jpg

erict
June 26, 2011, 04:52 PM
Depends on my clothes and situation but I always have the obvious such as a cell phone, wallet, and pocket knife (usually a Kershaw Ken Onion).

If I'm wearing light clothing like shorts I'll bring my Keltec p3at along.

If I'm out riding I'll usually have jeans and boots on so I'll take my Keltec and a S&W 340pd on my ankle.

If it's winter time and I can wear a jacket I'll take whatever flavor of the day I feel like carrying (Glock, 1911, HK, Sig, etc.) and usually use a paddle holster or a IWB holster.

Oh...... sometimes I'll tote a little Surefire E2D if it's dark out incase I break down on a bike somewhere.

KSDeputy
June 26, 2011, 05:53 PM
Smith & Wesson CS45, and sometimes a Walther PPK or PPK/S for a backup. I also carry an assist open knife.

Hardtarget
June 26, 2011, 11:43 PM
Almost every day...pocket knife, too many keys, cell phone, spare mag, and my .45. There's a piece of lint in there most of the time.

Mark

bsheets20061
June 27, 2011, 09:03 AM
-Dan Wesson .357 magnum
-Zero Tolerance quick folder
-wallet
-droid phone
-5.11 field ops knife
-keys to my truck

PcolaDawg
June 27, 2011, 09:21 AM
A copy of the New Jersey statutes prohibiting the carrying or use of a pistol in NJ.

Any potential perp will die laughing when I pull the statutes out of my waistband and calmly explain that these state laws prohibit him (or her) from committing a crime with a handgun in New Jersey.:uhoh:
Nice.

wh!plash
June 27, 2011, 10:07 AM
On my body:
Keys
iPhone4
wallet
Ruger LCP or Kimber Pro Carry I (depending on dress)

This EDC bag is also either with me or very nearby. Can't carry at work, so in the car is the best I can do.

http://sarasotariders.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=761&g2_serialNumber=1

The tailgate of my Jeep is also fairly well-stocked:

http://sarasotariders.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=851&g2_serialNumber=1
First aid kit, jumper cables, tow straps, fire starter, water tablets, paracord, Glock 19, ammo, etc, etc.

EDIT:
Someone asked, so thought I would note here. The molle tailgate rack for the Jeep is a Springtail MPAC rack. You can Google to find their website.

Unistat
June 27, 2011, 10:32 AM
I carry a lot a crap, but I've found it all usefull at one point or another.

On my person:
-Wallet
-Notepad & pen
-Sharpie
-Another pen
-HTC Evo
-Calibri lighter
-Wrigley's chewing gum
-StreamLight ProTac 2L
-Leatherman Wave
-Benchmade Mini Griptillian
-Benchmade 710
-Glock 23
-G22 magazine
-S&W 442
-Speed strip with six .38 special rounds
-Keys (w/ USB drive, SwissKey tool, & Energizer LED light)
-Casio watch
-Paracord bracelet
-Ka-Bar Necker
-Repair kit (in an Altoids tin: zip-ties, saftey pins, electrical tape, duck tape, Super Glue, dental floss, tweasers, needle, thread, & other odds and ends that I've found useful)

The GHB bags in the car have a bunch more crap in them and the car itself has typical car emergency stuff. When I was working, my work bag had a little tool kit and a boo boo first aid kit.

PcolaDawg
June 27, 2011, 10:35 AM
I always carry one gun and one knife. Today (and most days) the gun I'm carrying is a Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II in an OWB pancake style holster from Galco. I wear an untucked Polo shirt which covers the gun and holster quite nicely.

The knife I'm carrying is something my youngest kid got me for Fathers Day a couple of weeks ago. It's a decent sized folding knife that clips onto my front pocket for easy access. I have no idea who makes the knife, but it says 'BULLET' on the blade. I'm guessing he paid about 8 bucks for it. :)

TechPrepper
June 27, 2011, 01:41 PM
Here is what I carry every day.
http://www.techprepper.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/EDC_Small.jpg

A complete description of each item and why I carry what I do can be found here (http://www.techprepper.com/bug-out/everyday-carry-starting-with-the-basics/).

Dnaltrop
June 27, 2011, 01:55 PM
HTC Evo.

Chained wallet (better to grab the chain to get your ID out if you're stuck with a MWAG call, keeps your hand in view, keeps me from misplacing the wallet... just follow the pants)

Double layered belt by Animal Jack.

Jet Lighter

Various folder of the day

950,000v stun flashlight. (need to replace it...Cabela's selling a new one with a metal frame and brighter beam)

leatherman, 2 mag pouch for longer trips

M&P .40 in a Ted Blocker IWB,

sunglasses

Keys

reppans
June 27, 2011, 02:20 PM
Just pants pocket and belt carry:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5178/5580511282_5831ae8a8c_z.jpg

Unistat
June 27, 2011, 02:40 PM
Just pants pocket and belt carry:

What are the dice for?

Cosmoline
June 27, 2011, 02:52 PM
Manpurse pride!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/Gussick/pockets.jpg

gunsablazin
June 27, 2011, 02:59 PM
Pearl grips on Ruger? What would Ge. Patton say about that.......:neener:

Cosmoline
June 27, 2011, 03:04 PM
Pimpin' ain't easy

reppans
June 27, 2011, 05:24 PM
What are the dice for?

I like to toss a couple to my would be assailant and ask, "well punk..... do you feel lucky?" :evil:

(No seriously.... I have kids that need entertaining. They like Yahtzee and Farkle. Sometimes entertaining the big kids, we'll play drinking games like liar's dice. :o)

Ala Dan
June 27, 2011, 07:46 PM
Wallet
Kershaw Leek [Blue/Black]
Que Baton
House/Car Keys
Kimber Stainless Ultra Carry .45 ACP
Mag Pouch w/ 2 extra magazines
Costa Del Mar Sunglasses + Regular glasses
Luminox Navy Seal Dive Watch

JVaughn
June 27, 2011, 07:54 PM
That's a fine looking pistol Cosmoline, what is it?

NMGonzo
June 27, 2011, 08:26 PM
Ah cosmo ... that is the car-less gear!!

trex1310
June 27, 2011, 08:57 PM
I carry a Glock 22 Talo and a Detective Special depending on the
season and/or my mood.

pjlaw1
June 27, 2011, 09:03 PM
G19 or G26 depending on clothing
Wallet
CRKT Kiss
Extra IDs
Keys
Ball point
Crackberry

B_Li_Ber_Tar_Ian
June 27, 2011, 09:16 PM
EDC...S&W 6946, Marlboro Reds and a pack of Juicy Fruit.

http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww350/dwamble/IMG_2166.jpg

Carter
June 27, 2011, 09:26 PM
Wallet
keys
occasionally some change
htc evo
sr9c or cz phantom (depends on my mood, back pain, and various other reasons)
crossbreed IWB (sr9c) or Falco OWB (CZ)
124 gr federal hst in sr9c or 127 t-series winchester in CZ

orionengnr
June 27, 2011, 09:38 PM
Just a 4" Kimber 1911, a Lou Alessi Watch Six holster, and a Gerber folder.

On the weekend, sometimes a small cannister of Fox Labs pepper spray and a micro flashlight I got off the Snap-On truck.

AWorthyOpponent
June 27, 2011, 10:40 PM
Every day, I carry:

Keys
Wallet
Personal Cell Phone
Work Cell Phone
Glock 19 in a Gould & Goodrich 810 Inside Pants Holster (http://www.gouldusa.com/products/showModel.php?bare_page=1&id_main=20&line=gold)
Smith and Wesson SWAT - Assisted Opening Knife (http://www.amazon.com/Smith-Wesson-SWATMBS-Serrated-Assisted/dp/B00137EWYE)

June 27, 2011, 10:56 PM
Poise.

Hammerogod
June 28, 2011, 04:19 AM
What do I carry?

Every day?

Well.....
Keys (car - house - etc), Wallet (with associated cards and pictures), Comb, Pocket Knife.

If the question is "What gun do I carry every day?" I would say "None"

If the 'Real' question is "What gun do I carry when I carry a gun?" I would have to answer "Under what circumstances?"

If you are asking "What handgun do I carry most often when I carry a handgun?" I would have to answer "S&W 642" (with a wide variety of different loads).

If the question is "What handgun WOULD I carry if I could get away with it every day?" I would answer "My Blackhawk in a tooled spanish leather holster tied down to my right leg"........you asked. :)

chieftain
June 28, 2011, 06:04 AM
Colt LtWgt 21st Century Commander 45acp in a Milt Sparks HR-LTD. OR a Hk P30LEM 9mm in a Milt Sparks VMII.

One or two Colt magazines in a single Dillon mag holder or a Bianchi double. OR one P30 magazine in a Galco mag holder.

My belt for over 25 years was/is a Wilderness Tactical Products 5 stitch.

Emerson Commander spring loaded folder, Swiss Army Executive knife.

Cell phone in a 5.11 Cell phone pouch, PolyTac LED StreamLight in a non-branded nylon carrier. P-38, fingernail clippers, extra medications, Dental Pik. Money clip that was a gift from my oldest Daughter.

Wallet, Comb, handkerchief.

At all times, regardless of ambient temperature, and here in the Phoenix area we have some ambient temperatures.

That is how I do it.

Good luck.

Fred

Jonah71
June 28, 2011, 09:41 AM
Wallet, keys, cell phone, comb, pocket knife, G-26 (or 23), S&W mod.36 Chief's Special, and a pocket New Testament.

knotquiteawake
June 28, 2011, 09:46 AM
This will be what I'm carrying once I get my CHL (paperwork being submitted next week).

LongTimeGone
June 28, 2011, 09:50 AM
A pm9 in a mikes #4 in my cargo shorts front pocket.

MikeNice
June 28, 2011, 10:08 AM
On my days off:
Taurus 85b3 (IWB or pocket depending on the pants)
Wallet
Keys
Cell Phone

Working Days:
Wallet
Keys
Cell Phone
Smith and Wesson First Response Knife
Taurus 85b3 (between seats or secured in a locked compartment in the car)

I work 12.5 hour shifts. So, it is usually straight to work and straight home. I can't carry on the job. So, I carry my knife. It is actually considerred a job related tool.

MikeNice
June 28, 2011, 10:19 AM
B, I want one of those S&W 6 series now. That is a mighty fine looking gun.

pockets
June 28, 2011, 12:21 PM
I don't carry anything...I tow all that crap behind me in a little red wagon.
Honestly, I am oft-times astounded by the sheer quantity of paraphernalia people lug around daily.

Shytheed Dumas
June 28, 2011, 06:27 PM
Kahr PM9 (IWB or pocket depending on clothes, fanny pack while cycling)
Kershaw Leek
Blackberry
IPod Touch
Keys, wallet, etc.

627PCFan
June 28, 2011, 08:39 PM
Keys, Cell phone, my S&W 627 and all 44oz's of it loaded with 125HPs, an extra moon clip of LSWC in 158 grains, and another in the truck loaded with 180 LRN's in case I have to shoot through an engine block or something, and wallet. If I need a knife I figure Im SOL anyway:evil:

Plan2Live
June 28, 2011, 09:28 PM
I sure hope some of you folks never find yourself in water more than neck deep!

Ask me this question in 90 plus days. Taking the CCW class next weekend, paperwork takes a while. But I'll probably carry light due to heat and humidity. Not to meniton my daily attire is shirt and tie. Makes carrying a challenge.

LawScholar
June 28, 2011, 09:31 PM
-Ruger LCP
---Crimson Trace lasergrip
---6+1 rounds Remington Golden Saber
---Spare magazine with 6 rounds Remington Golden Saber
-Benchmade Mini-Griptillian pocket knife
-5 "React 2" Gum (:p)
-Wallet
-Timex Expedition watch

Equestrian
June 28, 2011, 09:57 PM
same stuff every day keys phone big knife wallet. phone didnt make the shot as it is the camera. glock will get added when the government lets me. great to have a job that requires a knife.

Smokey in PHX
June 29, 2011, 12:39 AM
Ruger LCP

armsmaster270
June 29, 2011, 12:48 AM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff207/armsmaster270/Guns/DSCF1056.jpg

Ogie
June 29, 2011, 02:23 AM
Glock 19 in a Milt Sparks VM-2 IWB holster.
Benchmade 760 Ti Lum knife
Keys
Cash
Swiss Army knife
Keating Stinger
Assorted watches, right now it is a Bulova 96B132 Precisionist

Mr.357Sig
June 29, 2011, 02:29 AM
Kahr CW45, usually with Remington Golden Sabres, sometimes Gold Dots. Two Kershaws and at least one light.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/zdadthrice/TDSA/g2.jpg

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/zdadthrice/Pistolas/Kahr_012-1.jpg

Jeb21
June 29, 2011, 11:35 AM
Plan2Live, there are a number of tuckable holsters that will allow you to carry even though you are wearing a shirt and tie. Alternatively, there is the pager pal style of holster that I use when I wear a shirt a tie. The weapon is concealed below the belt line of your pants and a good deep concealment option. Finally, you could try ankle holsters, though most find this an uncomfortable way to carry a gun.

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPT3.asp?ProductID=292&CatalogID=7
http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPT3.asp?ProductID=4226&CatalogID=7
http://www.imageseek.com/hbeleather/gallery/tuckable/dc

https://www.pagerpal.com/default.asp

gym
June 29, 2011, 12:18 PM
I had one of those pager pals about 18 years ago. It worked untill they stopped using pagers. You had to push it up from the bottom if I remember. Anyway, for me it's a Glock 26 with a plus 2, in a Fanny pak, " belts hurt my damaged back, so I can't pull one tight enough for a holstered weapon any more". Then an lcp in my nemisis front pocket. The best thing about a front pocket carry is that if you sense danger, you can have your hand already on the gun without anyone knowing. Like walking into a gas station in the late hours with a group of creeps hanging out in front. You may know there is a gun in the fanny pak, but you don't know there's another in my hand. Good to see many of you guys carry 2 also. It's faster than reloading, and if something goes wrong, you have an option. All the rest of my phone wallett and keys go in the fanny pak.

B_Li_Ber_Tar_Ian
June 29, 2011, 04:32 PM
They're great shooters, too. I had a 4506 in my mitts this past week but the deal fell through. The story of my life...

mark1616
August 12, 2011, 03:32 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e370/turtleinatree/016.jpg

Ruger P89 with extra mag
S&W 642 BUG w/ 2 reloads
Maglite mini flashlight
Junker Cockpit watch
cheap knock off clip knife
16GB flash drive
cigar guillotine and lighter
car/house keys
Samsung Convoy (toughest phone on the market)
Leatherman ST 300
pen and pad

This is the MOST I carry at one time. I am never without the 642 and Leatherman.

speedway
August 12, 2011, 06:44 PM
Rohrbaugh R9s in the summer. Sometimes I switch it up with a S&W 49 snubbie.

G26 or 1911 in the winter.

gripper
August 12, 2011, 08:46 PM
At work- HP 100 in .38 Special,baton,cuffs , pocketknife.Off shift_Gen 1 Glock 17,pocketknife or M57 Tokarev .....heavier than the Glock ;but slimmer......and I like the cartridge,whether its surlus ball,or Wolf Gold HPs

Skidawg
August 12, 2011, 08:51 PM
Glock 19 (13 rds)
Mossberg 500A(7 rds)
Ka-bar boot knife
Ka-bar folder in pocket

smallbore
August 12, 2011, 09:04 PM
In addition to the every day items. .S&W 642, 2 reload strips, 2 knives, flashlight.

TimeIsRunninOut
August 12, 2011, 09:11 PM
642-2 with Winchester PDX-1 130gr +p no reload

Hawthorne2k
August 12, 2011, 09:19 PM
Either a CZ P07 loaded with 124 gr Gold Dots in a Supertuck Deluxe or a KelTec P3AT with Crimson Trace laser loaded with 90 gr Gold Dots in a Uncle Mike's Pocket Holster.

Accompanying that is a CRKT Pazoda, a spare mag for either gun, a Leatherman Micra, a Pelican mini-flashlight and my iPhone.

MikeNice
August 12, 2011, 10:44 PM
Either a CZ P07 loaded with 124 gr Gold Dots

How do the Gold Dots shoot compared to other rounds in the P-07? I haven't tried a 124gr standard pressure hollow point in mine. I did run through some 124gr Blazer Brass the other day and it shot amazing. It has me considering a move to Speer Gold Dot 124gr since they have the same parent company.

Back to the OP:

My EDC gun has changed. I now carry my CZ P-07 unless I'm headed to work. Since I work nights I leave the gun with my wife. I sold the Taurus back to the guy I bought it from. It was half of a pair he bought at an estate sale. So, when he expressed interest I sold it back.

Now I have to talk my wife in to letting me buy another gun so that I an have one on me while she has one at home.

wally
August 12, 2011, 10:58 PM
Kahr PM40 ~ 90% of the time, .380ACP (S&W Bodyguard or LCP) or S&W SC360 "Scandium" .357Mag about equal the remainder.

thefamcnaj
August 12, 2011, 11:37 PM
Glock 27
Benchmade griptillian(or the flavor of the day)
Keys
Droid
Tri fold wallet
Spare mag
Can of Grizzly straight

sm
August 12, 2011, 11:44 PM
Two AA Mag-Lite
Trac-Fone
Vic Classic SD.
Case 32087, yeller handles, CV blades
Keys, Wallet, Bandanna...

Hawthorne2k
August 13, 2011, 01:14 AM
How do the Gold Dots shoot compared to other rounds in the P-07? I haven't tried a 124gr standard pressure hollow point in mine.

Honestly, I'm not tried them in a pure accuracy test so I have no idea. Most of my practice with that gun tends to be either practical shooting drills or the like. I ran a box of them thru the gun to check for functionality and that's about it. The rest I do with either factory ball or my own reloads.

Ignition Override
August 13, 2011, 01:37 AM
A sheathed knife inside my waistband, whenever I jog through the woods of the large urban park nearby, despite being in a very safe area surrounded by suburbs.

Bill_Shelton
August 13, 2011, 02:00 AM
I do not carry every day. In fat, I carry very few days, because I know how to keep myself out of trouble, and I strive to do so!

Nevertheless, when I do carry, - and this is rare - I carry a DA/SA 9mm that I can quickly stick in my waste band between the crack of my "arse". I do this only during very-tense situations that are beyond my control. Otherwise, if I can foresee these situations well beforehand, then I just don't carry - I leave it in the car.

Bill.

firemanstrickland
August 13, 2011, 12:31 PM
1. full size 1911
2. kershaw tanto blade asssisted openind
3. personally tied double paracord bracelet
4. flint
5. p-38
6. keys
7. wallet
8. oakley monster dogs
9. pocket carry 1 extra 8rnd mag
10. phone
11. hat

firemanstrickland
August 13, 2011, 12:32 PM
and bill, i am very sorry to say this, but that is a very ignorant thing to say.

Viper
August 13, 2011, 02:33 PM
I don't carry any single pistol everyday, but the most common is a CW40 in a belt holster. It my cheapest gun, but it also one of my favorites. I bought it on a whim one day in my LGS, never realizing how much I would come to like it. If I can't cover a belt holster for the CW or one of my compact 45's, it would be a PM9 in my pocket.

jbrown50
August 13, 2011, 09:00 PM
Kahr PM9 w/2 spare 6 round mags in a nylon knife pouch
Novatac EDC 120P flashlight
Leatherman Wave
Wallet
Keys
Pen
iPhone4 32Gig with Chuck Norris on speed dial in case things get too rough;)

LawScholar
August 13, 2011, 09:24 PM
This is occasionally subject to change (usually the knife), but I'd say 90-95% of the time:

Ruger LCP .380 *
--Crimson Trace Lasergrips
--102-grain Remington Golden Sabers 6+1
Spare factory Ruger LCP magazine (6 extra 102-grain Remington Golden Sabers)
Benchmade Mini-Griptillian pocket knife with 154CM steel
HTC Magic Android smartphone
Timex Expedition watch
Fossil wallet
Pack of 5 React Gum

*Ruger LCP not carried on campus (grr)

gym
August 13, 2011, 09:26 PM
That was realy off the chain, about not carrying on some days. Good thing you didn't live where I did, the half dozen times I needed my gun, it happened to be on the days I carry, "every day". By the way, There is no advance notice of a home invasion, or car jacking. It's not like it only happens on monday, wed, and Fri.

firemanstrickland
August 13, 2011, 10:04 PM
I couldnt agree more, im still waiting to be strung up and beaten for the last post i had dirrected towards bill a few posts ago

Hawthorne2k
August 14, 2011, 12:10 AM
I do not carry every day. In fat, I carry very few days, because I know how to keep myself out of trouble, and I strive to do so!

Let's re-word that...

I do not buckle my seat bealt every day. In fact, I rarely buckle it because I know how to drive well, and I strive to do so!

I've been in two car accidents in the past 10 years. Neither has been my fault, and neither could have been avoided. Those accidents were not my fault, but still I buckle my seat every time I'm in a car.

Carrying a pistol isn't about what I do, it's about what others can do. I can reduce the chances of having to use it by how I act and where I go and who I'm with, but there is still a non-zero chance I may need to defend my family's life from the threat of physical violence as some point in my life. I don't get to pick that day, the goblin does. All I can do is prepare and be prepared for it.

Gottahaveone
August 14, 2011, 12:27 AM
LCR .357 in a pocket holster or Kahr K40 IWB
6 extra rounds in a Bianchi speed strip or extra Kahr mag
Fenix LOD AAA LED light
Kershaw Chive asstd opening knife
Atrix 4G phone
Wallet
Key's
(and about 25 extra pounds that I need to loose.....)

JohnBiltz
August 14, 2011, 09:43 PM
Does no one carry a handkerchief anymore?

I carry a Glock 26, mostly no spare magazine; Gerber pocket knife, keys with a small but powerful flashlight and the small swiss pocket knife, scissors are very useful; wallet with change and an extra house and car key, saved me when I locked my keys in the car several times; and a handkerchief.

Forgot to add cell phone and watch.

mark1616
August 15, 2011, 02:46 AM
"Does no one carry a handkerchief anymore?"

Last time I went to buy some, (Target, Kohls, Ross) I could not find any! I will carry a hanky when I can find some to buy.

General Geoff
August 15, 2011, 03:48 AM
Keys (Gerber Artifact on keychain)
Wallet
Browning P35 Hi-Power w/spare magazine
Ka-bar Dozier Thorn folding knife
Cell phone
Fedora (Stetson Packard, never leave home without it! :))

whalerman
August 15, 2011, 03:57 AM
Glock 26
Boat keys
Credit cards
$

7thCavScout
August 15, 2011, 11:48 AM
Some of you guys are humping more gear than I did in the 82nd Airborne. ;)

CTPhil
August 15, 2011, 12:54 PM
Here's my belt/pocket carry. I carry the Single Six around the farm, the Raven everywhere else. I really need to add a little flashlight to the mix. Anyone have an idea for a flashlight that won't turn itself on in your pocket?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/plang2/P1000166docsmall.jpg

USAF_Vet
August 15, 2011, 12:55 PM
Some of you guys are humping more gear than I did in the 82nd Airborne

I know, geez. Unless you're working in Beirut, I just don't see the need for some of this stuff to be carried on your person everyday.

Anyway, my EDC is pretty simple. Car keys, work keys, wallet, Benchmade Barrage folder, RX sunglasses, OIF Vet hat, Tracfone, Streamlight PT1AA. Will be adding my new (to me) S&W469 when I get my carry permit later this year. In my car, that is a different story. Actually, right now it's empty, but I'm reworking my 72 hour BOB this week.

DMH
August 16, 2011, 10:13 PM
Colt 1911 New Agent .45 acp and permit. Good usa made Redwing boots. No watch and no rings. I tend to go with only what I need.

David

gym
August 16, 2011, 10:18 PM
There are prts of the US that can be very dangerous simply by making a wong turn. I don't subscribe to 60 -70 lbs of gear like the airborne guys do, but a couple of pounds can save your life and those of your friends and family. theses are desperate times my friend, and just because you have been lycky enough to avoid a problem thus far, don't think that your life is charmed. Random acts of violence have become a fact of life. And the longer you are on this planet, the more likelly you are to see one happen someday.

Warp
August 16, 2011, 10:46 PM
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g105/austin3161324/2a52d03e.jpg

Jeb21
August 16, 2011, 11:27 PM
Either a Beretta model 81 or a Smith 649 depending on my attire. I also carry a cricket pocket knife.

MyGreenGuns
August 17, 2011, 08:12 AM
Everyday:
-Wallet (cash is split up between: wallet, coin pocket, smokes)
-Cell phone
-Zippo
-Camels
-Keys (one ring is doors, one ring is vehicles)
-Hat (Texas has belt buckles, I have my hat)

Most days:
-Watch
-Springfield XD 9mm 4" w/ Federal HP (w/ extra mag if goin somewhere 'sketchy')
(or)
-S&W 637 .38spl w/ Federal HP (warm weather, local)

(My truck carries all the extra gear I see most PPL carrying)

-=-=-=-
Cosmoline - You carry all that everyday?! #26

pockets - Walking around with empty 'pockets'? #47

What would you need with a hanky if you're not sick? I don't leak fluids. #84

Jonah71
August 17, 2011, 08:47 AM
S&W Mod.36 and one of the following: Glock 23 (most of the time), Glock 26, Kimber Pro .45, CZ SP01 Phantom (seldom....not a comfortable carry gun).

CTPhil
August 17, 2011, 08:55 AM
It's good to see so many people walking around prepared. It drives me crazy to see the number of people who walk out the door every day without so much as a pen knife.

Warp
August 17, 2011, 11:17 PM

Psychics are real. I knew it!!

HammerheadSSN663
August 17, 2011, 11:59 PM
Sig P250 subcompact
Kristoff Ligero Maduro or Joya De Nicaragua
Droid X for the random naked pic my GF will send me

wacki
August 18, 2011, 12:44 AM
Anyone have an idea for a flashlight that won't turn itself on in your pocket?

http://www.amazon.com/Fenix-Level-190-Lumen-Flashlight/dp/B002WQM742

Small, powerful, waterproof and throws light for hours. What more could you ask for?

For batteries I like these:

http://www.amazon.com/Card-Kit-Rechargeable-Protected-Batteries/dp/B002UEE7SU/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1313642635&sr=1-2

Just don't mix them with other chargers. Mixing chemistries can result in a fire.

Stormin.40
August 19, 2011, 02:37 PM
For work and dress attire:
S&W 642 .38 Special
Buffalo Bore LSWC HP +P
Ace Case for appendix carry
Pocket holster #3
Speed Strips
My Ankle holster should arrive in the mail today, Renegade Cozy Partner #500:)

For casual attire:
Beretta PX4 Storm
Federal 180 gr. HST
Winter - Don Hume "first agent"
Summer - Kholster

CTPhil
August 19, 2011, 03:32 PM

Small, powerful, waterproof and throws light for hours. What more could you ask for?

http://www.amazon.com/Card-Kit-Rechargeable-Protected-Batteries/dp/B002UEE7SU/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1313642635&sr=1-2

Just don't mix them with other chargers. Mixing chemistries can result in a fire.
Thanks. I've now got 3 similar LED lights on my wish list at Amazon, time to make a decision. :) I'm sold on the CR123 batteries.

USAF_Vet
August 19, 2011, 06:21 PM
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j452/bensmith995/DSCN2003.jpg

Missing from the equation are my watch (getting repaired) and Cell phone (with the wife).

woad_yurt
August 20, 2011, 09:38 AM
I guess I'm a minimalist or a slave to comfort or both because, here in the TN summers, I wear shorts and a t-shirt almost everywhere I go and I want something small and light that I can carry in a pocket. So, these days, it's either an old H&R hammerless .32, an Iver Johnson TP 22 or my newest, a Beretta 21A Bobcat. Yeah, I know that they're all popguns, pea-shooters, etc, but they're small and very, very convenient; I have one of them with me 24/7 without any discomfort.

I'm very impressed by the little Beretta, btw. It's quite a bit more accurate that the TP 22 and has been totally jamless in 2 extended testing sessions at the range. The grips are a bit fat for my taste, though, so I'm having a guy I met on another forum make me a set of wooden ones which he guarantees will be more than 1/16" thinner.

In heavier-clothing weather, I carry a few different guns depending upon my mood; I only carry those that I shoot well. Usually, it's my Makarov but sometimes I'll even whip out a Webley MK III snubbified generations ago. It's a fine natural pointer; one can almost do without sights. Occasionally, I'll use a .38 SPL Colt PPS made in the early twenties. It's a little big for my tastes but it's quite light. I'd love to carry my Model 67 (no dash!) but it's a bit too heavy & bulky for comfort. It kind of grinds my gears because I shoot that particular one best of all I own.

In any weather, I'll also have my cellphone, license, permit, debit card and some cash.

TP 22:

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee150/woad_yurt/TP22lt.jpg

The old H&R .32, a remarkably dependable, accurate little revolver:

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee150/woad_yurt/DSC00987-1.jpg

Webley MKIII chambered for .38 S&W:

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee150/woad_yurt/WebleyMKIII01.jpg

7thCavScout
August 20, 2011, 10:46 AM
There are prts of the US that can be very dangerous simply by making a wong turn. I don't subscribe to 60 -70 lbs of gear like the airborne guys do, but a couple of pounds can save your life and those of your friends and family. theses are desperate times my friend, and just because you have been lycky enough to avoid a problem thus far, don't think that your life is charmed. Random acts of violence have become a fact of life. And the longer you are on this planet, the more likelly you are to see one happen someday.

Relax Hoss...It was a joke, as indicated by the smiley face at the end of my sentence.

woad_yurt
August 20, 2011, 10:47 AM
How do some of you guys carry so much on your persons? What do you wear around town, GP mediums?

Warp
August 20, 2011, 01:38 PM
How do some of you guys carry so much on your persons? What do you wear around town, GP mediums?

Be more specific. What exactly do you consider "so much"?

Reload52
August 20, 2011, 02:13 PM
S&W 340 PD, Galco PH158, ccw license, drivers license, watch, money clip and open eyes. Can't be too careful.

ShawnC
August 20, 2011, 08:33 PM

Fenix lights are awesome.

I carry my alumiwallet (yeah the infomercial one), badge wallet, two pocket knives, H&K full size USP40 in a Don Hume leather holster, keys, and more often then not 2 cell phones (even though I generally hate cell phones).

Warp
August 20, 2011, 09:43 PM
Fenix does make very nice lights. I particularly like them and 4Sevens

MikeNice
August 21, 2011, 12:39 PM
here in the TN summers, I wear shorts and a t-shirt almost everywhere I go

The NC summers are like TN sumers plus 90% humidity. I can still tuck my P-07 iwb while wearing shorts and t-shirt. The first time I carried it iwb my wife didn't even realize I had it on me. It wasn't until she put her arm around my waist walking to the car that she knew it was there.

She asked, "have you had that thing on all night?"

The CZ is 7.3" long and 5.1" tall. It isn't as big as a full size 1911, but it isn't exactly small. It still carries without printing. Get something with less agressive checkering and a "compact" gun will carry without much more work than a minimal pocket gun.

That being said I am considerring a CZ 82/83 or Ruger LC9 for carry on road trips. A shorter gun is more comfortable when sitting for long periods of time.

armabill
August 21, 2011, 06:58 PM
One pocket:
1. Wallet w/driver's license and store coupon cards, no money
2. Money in pocket separately
3. Change (all quarters)
4. Truck keys

Second pocket:
1. Wallet w/insurance info, no money
2. Small flashlight
3. Small LED light
4. Leatherman accessory kit

Third pocket:
1. Handkerchief

Fourth pocket:
1. Comb

Belt:
1. Leatherman tool
2. Phone
3. Magazine
4. Taurus 9mm

HavelockLEO
August 21, 2011, 09:21 PM
Glock 22 with 16 ready and two spare magazines (when I work in civies), when off duty just the 22 with 16 ready. I hope to get the compact Glock in .40 cal though I dont know the model number.

Ridgerunner665
August 21, 2011, 09:34 PM
Glock 36 in a Mitch Rosin 5JR holster, 2 spare mags, Kershaw knife (clipped on pocket), Casio G'zOne cell phone...as to my location, I'm a truck driver so I get around pretty much everywhere...but I mostly haul combines into the northern tier (MT, WY, ND, SD, OR, WA)

Hot weather, cold weather...doesn't matter (I see plenty of both), I carry the same pistol.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc137/Ridgerunner665/101_0122.jpg

ACP
August 22, 2011, 10:21 PM
At work (in a secure building): Benchmade, cell phone.

Outside work: Benchmade, two S&W 642s, one Speed Strip, sometimes Fox Labs pepper spray. In the fall/winter I'll upgrade to a S&W 4586 or a 65LS.

killerfiction
August 23, 2011, 09:32 AM
Maybe I'm the only one to notice, but a foot or so of duct tape wrapped around a pen is the action of someone who thinks about the 'what ifs?' in life and acts accordingly. Bravo. It's the difference between someone saying "I didn't mean to do that" (I think I've trained that out of my kids) and "I meant NOT to do that, and so I didn't."

CoRoMo
August 23, 2011, 09:43 AM
Crayons. And nothing else.

You can never carry too many Crayons.

jon_in_wv
August 23, 2011, 09:43 AM
Generally I have my M&P 9C in a Peter's Custom Holster, a folding knife clipped to my weak side pocket, my cell phone, and a flashlight. My car is much more capable of carrying than I so all the extra goodies are there, Med kit, air pump, rope, etc........

USAF_Vet
August 23, 2011, 03:57 PM
I have some duct tape on the pen and paper in the photo in post #103. It's not quite a foot, but it could come in handy. Also, it keeps my pen with the notebook, so it doesn't get lost.

Reasoned1
August 23, 2011, 11:38 PM
I always carry the following...
1. Victorinox SA knife (Ranger) and, if dress allows, ESEE-4
2. Kahr CM9 or Ruger LCP (with extra mag) AND, if dress allows, a Springfield XD45 Compact
3. Pepper spray (for measured response)
4. Aluminum box-type wallet
5. Keys
6. Cell phone

At night, I also carry a small flashlight (Streamlight).

When hiking or travelling any significant distance, I also carry/wear a compass, a canteen of water, a hat, and footwear suitable for walking. I also make sure I'm prepared for possible weather conditions (rain gear, winter wear, etc.).

beatledog7
August 23, 2011, 11:57 PM
Twelve shiny quarters,
Eleven post nineteen,
Ten dollar bill,
Nine volts of flashlight,
Eight pistons pumping,
Seven just for luck,
Six pack of Yuengling,
FIVE NYCLAD ROUNDS....
Four safety rules,
Three bladed knife,
Two back-up mags,
And a 12ga in the trunk!

Ruddie
August 24, 2011, 12:31 AM
Smith & Wesson "Extreme Ops" pocket knife.....lol?
Timber Line assistance open knife
Glock 22 or Rossi .38
5.11 wallet with my work entry cards.
Usually a $50 stuffed away unless the warden finds it....
HTC EVO phone
Pen and small pad
^ Basics.
It's all according on what I'm doing that day really.
Normally I have my backpack in my Tahoe which has a lot of stuff in it......

Ruddie
August 24, 2011, 12:36 AM
And obviously crayons.....

303tom
August 24, 2011, 11:47 AM
My .22 mini mag.

CoRoMo
August 24, 2011, 11:55 AM
And obviously crayons.....
Yes, obviously. Just when you think you are packing too many, double up on 'em.

Better to have 'em and not need 'em...

chez323
August 24, 2011, 11:58 AM
Depends on my mood, what I'm wearing and the weather. I rotate thru my Walther PPS (9mm), Sig P230 (380) or Sig P228 (9mm) and sometimes even my Sig P220(45). Much like my wife must have different shoes to match her outfit so must I have a different gun to match what I'm wearing. :)

killerfiction
August 24, 2011, 01:11 PM
Yup ... I meant to do a reply to your post, rather than to the thread ... but it was certainly #103 that I was noticing.

Scott F
August 24, 2011, 03:09 PM
Full sized 1911 in an IWB holster. Milt Sparks VM-2 due here sometime in October.

Pants go on, gun goes on. Pants come off, gun in reach.

mark1616
September 17, 2011, 08:28 PM
Re-vamped my edc, so I thought I'd post a pic.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e370/turtleinatree/edc.jpg

Thanks

BlackMagic308
September 17, 2011, 10:52 PM
Well, depends.

Going to work - Glock 21SF or Springfield Armory 1911 milspec, cell phone, ipod, pepper spray.

Day off - Glock 26 for jogging (we have packs of coyote in the area, I just like having 10 shots) or Ruger LCR, pepper spray, cell phone.

zstephens13
September 18, 2011, 01:16 AM
Kimber Pro Carry II
iPhone 4
Keys (truck & house only)
Folding knife
Wallet

I'm a minimalist.
I'd like a pen flashlight type thing, but haven't found one I really like.

Warp
September 18, 2011, 01:22 AM
Just get a high quality 1xAAA flashlight and put it on your key ring

woad_yurt
September 18, 2011, 09:43 AM
Aside from a gun, I usually have my keys, phone, a tiny notebook and pen, some cash, my 2 IDs and a debit card. My carry gun choice has changed recently, though. I recently got a "new" Charter Arms Off Duty; I think I'm home! It's an old, first generation job and I'm happy as a clam with it. It's very small, pretty lightweight and seems like it'll be around for a while.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee150/woad_yurt/CharterArmsOffDutyleft01.jpg

bruce21b
September 18, 2011, 09:33 PM
I carry the following:

Glock 26 in Blackhawk Serpa holster w/ wilderness tactical belt.....loaded with Winchester 127 grain +p+ ranger t

spare 12 round magazine in weak-side mag pouch

Spyderco endura clipped to pocket.....

cell phone/wallet/keys

JohnM
September 18, 2011, 09:46 PM
My Schrade Oldtimer.
Sorry---- couldn't help it.

Powerglide
September 18, 2011, 10:27 PM
Still my colt 32 auto.

Black_Sheep
September 18, 2011, 10:45 PM
Wallet, watch, keys, phone, some kind of S&W .38 revolver and 1 reload in a speed strip...

JPG19
September 18, 2011, 11:29 PM
The AR stays home unless I'm going to the range, this is just the only picture I could find that included everything else. Binoculars stay in the car, and not pictured are my iPhone 4, Timex watch, Burt's Bees, and small super-absorbant pack-towel. Everything fits in a small BLACKHAWK! bag.

HammerheadSSN663
September 18, 2011, 11:55 PM
Sig P250 subcompact.

Everywhere.

MikeNice
September 19, 2011, 06:03 AM
I went shooting with a friend. He brought along a friend that believes in being prepared.

He is not a paramedic or EMT. He was a medic in the army for about six years, and mustered out twenty years ago. Now, he carries the following in the cab of his truck at all times.
A Trauma Kit for 100 (http://www.survival-supply.com/trauma-people-p-490.html)
http://www.survival-supply.com/images/fatra2.jpg

He also carries a disaster survival bug out backpack in his truck. He carries it back and forth from the house every time he drives any where. He actually pulled it up on his cell phone and gave me the link. He also made sure that I knew to buy iodine pills, two boxes of FMJ ammo, and two boxes of HP ammo for the bag.

The Ultimate 1 Person Evac Kit (http://www.thereadystore.com/survival-kits/ultimate-ready-evac-kit-1-person) 71 pieces of gear weighing in at 31 pounds.

His on body EDC is epic as well. The main gun is a Springfield Armory Range Master with three extra magazines. In addition he carries mace, a pocket knife, a Leatherman, a flashlight, a cellphone, his wallet, his keys, a note pad, two pens, a pack of camels, and a Ruger LCR in an ankle holster with a speed strip concealed somewhere.

He was prepared for anything that might occur in the process of minor world changing catastrophe.

MikePaiN
September 19, 2011, 06:12 AM
I hate lugging around extra crap....90% or the time I don't even have my cell on me. I do carry everyday and right now that's a:

-Kahr CM9 in a Don Hume 715
-Kershaw Needs Work folder
-thin wallet

Iceman4
September 30, 2011, 03:41 PM
Kel-Tec PF9 in Crossbreed IWB holster
phone
wallet
Gerber Suspension multi-tool in sheath on belt
Rite in Rain pen
keys
Kershaw Leek
Victorinox Ranger swiss army knife
Blistex
Bic lighter
Streamlight stylus pro

Viper
September 30, 2011, 04:48 PM
Nothing every day. I cycle through ten or eleven pistols, but the most common is a CW40. It's my cheapest gun, but an excellent shooter and very light and thin. I have three more, but they are a bit large for everyday carry, a P220, USP 45 and FS 1911.

VT Deer Hunter
September 30, 2011, 05:19 PM
Just a general question but why does close to everyone carry a knife. I mean a folding knife not a pocket? I never got why you would need one. Not for self defense you got you ccw gun.

Warp
September 30, 2011, 05:34 PM
Just a general question but why does close to everyone carry a knife. I mean a folding knife not a pocket? I never got why you would need one. Not for self defense you got you ccw gun.

To cut stuff.

To open stuff.

Potentially to use defensively.

zstephens13
October 1, 2011, 02:14 AM
After my last post of wanting a flashlight, I got one. So here's a pitcher!
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm292/zstephens13/EDC.jpg

knotquiteawake
October 1, 2011, 09:42 AM
I've heard some people talk about potentially using it for help with weapon retention. Its hard for a BG to keep a grip on your gun with a knife in his arm. This is why those guys carry the knife on the weak side too.

The Sarge
October 1, 2011, 11:02 AM
Cz-82 iwb

stuckinsocal
October 1, 2011, 01:11 PM
I oc a Cold Steel fixed blade everyday. But I'm in CA where we have unloaded open carry and "shall not issue"...

jeepnik
October 1, 2011, 01:14 PM
Quite often.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f271/Jeepnik/GUNS/AMTBackup-1.jpg

And sometimes when I'm feeling quirky

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f271/Jeepnik/GUNS/HANDGUNS12-31-07-0006.jpg

JSpear
October 1, 2011, 02:15 PM
A small 9mm, NNA 22 mag mini (bug), iPhone, small knife, iphone

MikeNice
October 2, 2011, 01:45 AM
I've added a Walther branded folding knife to my everyday carry set up. I know it isn't the greatest knife, but it was a gift.

CZ-P07
Extra Magazine
Walther Folding Knife
Wallet
Cellphone
Keys

yittidee
October 2, 2011, 11:19 AM
Sig .45 compact. (galco commander holster)
Evo (also has flashlight)
Keys
Extra mag when significant other is with me.
Wallet

After seeing what some if you carry apparently I'm out gunned. Guess I'll be knife shopping next.

rudeguy
October 7, 2011, 07:44 PM
Sig .45 compact. (galco commander holster)
Evo (also has flashlight)
Keys
Extra mag when significant other is with me.
Wallet

After seeing what some if you carry apparently I'm out gunned. Guess I'll be knife shopping next.

I bought mine from dealextreme.com

Its not as high end as some, but it works well and was less than $20 shipped

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Warp
October 7, 2011, 10:08 PM
Word of advice: Don't trust anything from dealextreme with a critical task. And if you want to make sure that awesome deal item you bought works, buy 2-3 at once. Or make sure it is something you can easily fix/repair yourself.

LawScholar
October 7, 2011, 11:17 PM
I never understood what made a high end knife high end until I got a Benchmade as a gift. Tighter than tight construction and a blade that cuts through anything!

QUICK_DRAW_McGRAW
October 9, 2011, 01:36 AM
keys
cell
kershaw blur knife
wallet
chapstick
S&W 40ve most days

Inebriated
October 9, 2011, 02:01 AM
Samsung Focus
Wallet
Keys
SOG Trident Tanto
5 Gum
Oakley Strike M-Frames

Firemedic56
October 9, 2011, 12:10 PM
iPhone
Wallet
keys
CRKT M-16z
G30 .45 sub compact/P11 9mm (depending on weather and clothing)

HGUNHNTR
October 9, 2011, 01:19 PM
Wallet, phone, LCP, keys.

tshaw
October 11, 2011, 01:08 AM
now that its cooling down i carry a sigma 40 + spare mag iwb.. taurus tcp + extra mag pocket carry... wallet, keys, cheaper winchester knife, samsung captivate, also a mini mag flashlight (not shown)
http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac235/ts88fc3s/DSC00236.jpg

FruitCake
October 11, 2011, 06:04 PM
BodyGuard 380 FMJ and anymore is just to unconfortable for me.

Dr_B
October 12, 2011, 01:03 AM
Wallet, Sig 1911, Gerber knife, keys, chapstick. When I'm at work and cannot carry, I replace the gun with pepper spray and a larger knife.

iLikeOldgunsIlikeNewGuns
October 13, 2011, 02:12 AM
I forgot my Pen, pack of smokes, and bottle of water I'm usually dragging around (and the lighting sucks), but this is my bare-minimum edc, not including what I'll also have if I have jacket-pockets and/or a backpack.
phone has built-in flashlight, a better one never leaves my backpack unless it is in my hand. My camera (panasonic lumix) is also part of my bare-minimum edc, but was used to take this photo

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6120/6240063864_0bec1750ea_z.jpg

rudeguy
November 5, 2011, 04:44 AM
Winter is coming, so now I have more pockets to fill. I'm thinking a nice flashlight...

1911 guy
November 5, 2011, 07:21 AM
One of two 1911s, either IWB or OWB right side, depending on what I'm wearing.
One or two spare mags left side
folding knife right side
TDI Ka-Bar left side
Streamlight left side
Mini-baton in my left pocket

Ironman
November 5, 2011, 09:45 AM
Everyday

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i356/Firefighter1291/340pd10.jpg

skoro
November 6, 2011, 09:10 AM
I'd like to carry a flashlight too but I don't want that much stuff on my belt.

I carry a tiny flat rectangular LED flashlight on my keychain. They're about $3 at WalMart. Amazingly bright for the compact size. They're disposable and last for about 18 months.

Choclabman
November 6, 2011, 10:33 AM
Kahr K9 in CBST and a CM9 in front pocket in a Recluse. Knife is a Syderco Delica.

MIgunguy
November 6, 2011, 10:46 AM
I don't carry anything...I tow all that crap behind me in a little red wagon.
Honestly, I am oft-times astounded by the sheer quantity of paraphernalia people lug around daily.
+1

the less stuff I haul around the better

Rat Blaster
November 21, 2011, 10:37 PM
I've heard some people talk about potentially using it for help with weapon retention. Its hard for a BG to keep a grip on your gun with a knife in his arm. This is why those guys carry the knife on the weak side too.
Never thought of that, this is why I like THR, I learn something everytime I come here!

conw
November 22, 2011, 05:56 PM
2 reverse-edge fixed blade knives on belt, pistol in 9mm AIWB in kydex, spare mag in kydex holder, a small folder (for loaning and "PC" reasons), and a large folder (4" blade - because it was the nicest knife I owned and I sold all my others - and I figure it's better to have a too-big folder and not need the size, than the converse). Also a flashlight, wallet, and smartphone.

Usually a sturdy pen, but I have a tendency to lose it for long periods of time.

Nico Testosteros
November 22, 2011, 05:58 PM
Wallet, keys, cell phone, handkerchief

If you enjoyed reading about "What all do you carry everyday?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!