BROWNING NOMAD in BRUSHED CHROME

PDA

CHEVELLE427
June 30, 2011, 07:49 AM
Just bought a browning nomad in brushed chrome,

date code P9 has it as a nomad and made in 69, i cant find anything on brushed chrome as an option for the nomad, could this have been a spl order or someone had it done, job likes factory as even the mag and grip screw is finished,
both Belgian made
pic below is my blue nomad and the new one in the satin / brushed chrome.

any ideas on this:cool:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff103/CHEVELLE427/GUN%20PIC/DSCF1105_0993.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "BROWNING NOMAD in BRUSHED CHROME" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Thedub88
June 30, 2011, 08:37 AM
Wow!!! And I thought my mkIII was ugly!!! :barf:

CHEVELLE427
June 30, 2011, 11:02 AM
Wow!!! And I thought my mkIII was ugly!!!

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder :neener:
i also have a target MKII and these 2 guns will out perform and out shoot your MKIII any day even with cheep ammo and my bad eye sight.;)

and yes i have had a few rugers even the 22/45, MKII and all were out performed by this colt copy, now you want to see ugly get an older HS i also have a SK100 that shoots almost as good as the browning's.

or look up the new rhino :eek:

1KPerDay
June 30, 2011, 04:19 PM
Thank you for your valuable contribution, Thedub.

Chevelle, far as I know there was never a factory brushed chrome option for the Nomad, challenger, or Medalist. I'm guessing someone liked it enough at some point to have it chromed.

You don't happen to have a few spare factory mags, do you? ;)

CHEVELLE427
June 30, 2011, 05:43 PM
i have a few i picked up before they all dried up, i saw some re-pops don't know how good they work but i might find a deal on one and take a chance there around $25 fact are
OUT OF SIGHT

HAD A DEALER tell me he would pay $100 for each fact mag i brought him.

first satin/brushed chrome i found was a medalist around 1974 but i dont remember were i found that info at

If you enjoyed reading about "BROWNING NOMAD in BRUSHED CHROME" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!