Shooting silhouettes with my new "collector" M1...

PDA

Buckskinner
January 19, 2004, 02:05 AM
Man, the front sight is as wide as those silhouettes are at 200 yards. But I rang 11 gongs out of 40 shots. My spotter always assured me I was within inches of a hit, and with this particular M1, I felt I knew where my shots were going. I was successfully calling the misses most of the time.

So as far as very good accuracy from this "collector" grade IHC M1, I'm very happy. This is shooting Danish M2 ball by the way...

I enjoyed beating people with their tricked out gaming rifles with big scopes with my "mail order" rifle. I just got this thing last Thursday! Thank you CMP! Open the box, grab a couple bandoleers and head for the range! What a blast!

If you enjoyed reading about "Shooting silhouettes with my new "collector" M1..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Shooting silhouettes with my new "collector" M1..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!