Duke's mixture

PDA

fatcpa
July 12, 2011, 12:58 PM
I have a little of most brands of reloading equipment and have had pretty good luck with all of it. My go-to equipment for the most trouble-free reloading sessions is blue. But sometimes it pays to mix things up a bit. I just started reloading 45 Long Colt last weekend and didn't have a set of Dillon dies for my 550B. Tried a few things and wound up with the following. The decapping die in station is RCBS. I am using a Lee expander die with a Lee perfect powder measure in station 2. I have a Dillon bullet seating die in station 3 (using a Hornady in my 45ACP setup, so the Dillon was spare). Have a Lee factory crimp die in station 4. It all works like a charm and the Lee powder measure is spot-on so far. Anyone else have a mixed setup?

If you enjoyed reading about "Duke's mixture" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Duke's mixture" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!