Light primer strike?

PDA

I_Am_NOT_Lost
July 12, 2011, 08:01 PM
Quick question about my LCP. I haven't had it too long and have only been able to put a very limited amount of ammo through it. Well anyways long story short, of the 300 or so rounds I have put through it, 150 rounds were tulammo, and of the 150 rounds of tula I have had 8 or 9 FTF, and 10 or so jams. Of the other 150 rounds of assorted ammo I have had 2 jams and no FTF's.

The FTF tula ammo looked like it had a very light primer strike, and when I cycled the FTF's back through all of them fired but one.

Can I simply blame this on tula? I hesitate to do that because I have had no complaints with tula when using it for my other handguns. If anyone could shed some light on this I would appreciate it, maybe it's something I'm doing? Thanks for the help.

If you enjoyed reading about "Light primer strike?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Light primer strike?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!