You Might Be a Mall Ninja If.....

PDA

grant1265
July 17, 2011, 12:37 AM
1. You've ever duct taped a trauma plate to your back.

2. You have attached a foregrip/laser combo to your DPMS ar.

3. You are a mall cop and you are nagging your boss for full autos.

4. You carry 3 or more guns everyday.

5. You like the Special Weapons Sw-5 better than brand name reputable sub guns.

6. You've saved your mayor's daughter's virginity using firearms.

7. You wear fatigues or BDUs to the range.

8. You're the lieutenant or a rapid tactical assault team.

9. You have a Stoeger Double Defense with a laser and cheap flashlight hanging from it.

10. 90% of your collection is HK.

Keep going......:D

If you enjoyed reading about "You Might Be a Mall Ninja If....." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
beeenbag
July 17, 2011, 12:43 AM
... When signing in to YouTube, you type gecko45 in the user slot.

NavyLCDR
July 17, 2011, 12:44 AM
11. You have an M-2 .50 Cal machine gun mounted on your Segway personal transportation vehicle.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2008/07/7-3-08-chinese-swat-segway.jpg

When signing in to YouTube, you type gecko45 in the user slot.

YOU WIN!

Lakedaemonian
July 17, 2011, 12:45 AM
You might be a "closet" Mall Ninja if..... you copy a lame Jeff Foxworthy joke centered around Mall Ninjas. :cool:

grant1265
July 17, 2011, 12:48 AM
Hmmm. I might have to take the mall ninja quiz^

onfloat
July 17, 2011, 01:09 AM
... When signing in to YouTube, you type gecko45 in the user slot.
Thank you for sending me on a 'snipe' hunt that has been thoroughly entertaining. :)

Mike J
July 17, 2011, 01:51 AM
You didn't even mention the tactical golf cart.

Ruddie
July 17, 2011, 03:16 AM
I have mentioned a tactical golf cart..... That might be because I am a hick... I'm not really sure...
Ever electrical taped a dollar flashlight to a single barrel shotgun during a power outage?

ArmedOkie
July 17, 2011, 03:31 AM
you might be one if you own an NAA mini with a laser and bayonet

its a joke,, dont get mad i know they're just for fun

RX-178
July 17, 2011, 03:36 AM
I've done #4 and #7. Can't say I do it every day though.

Let's see... if you've ever had a thread closed down from a photo of yourself wearing MARPAT-camo'd items, and had it degenerate into a heated debate about the ethical issues of wearing that particular camouflage. Oh wait, I've done that...

Okay. If you own a Dark Ops knife and think that when you get right down to it, it's not a bad piece of metal. ...Wait, I own two...

Okay, I got it. If you wear a 'tactical playbook' on your wrist all the time, and constantly have ESS ICE eyeshield glasses around your neck...

You know what? I'm just gonna shut up now. :D

beeenbag
July 17, 2011, 09:04 AM
Thank you for sending me on a 'snipe' hunt that has been thoroughly entertaining.

That guy is something isn't he?

FROGO207
July 17, 2011, 09:51 AM
You ever thought about signing up to YouTube as gecko 45 1/2 as there are more videos that he should be making and you feel the need to help him out.:neener:

Rail Driver
July 17, 2011, 10:00 AM
You might be a Mall Ninja if the ONLY kind of caltrops you will use are the kind with "bleeder holes" drilled through the spikes!

(I actually had someone ask me where they could find these after posting a picture of my new utility knife!)

scythefwd
July 17, 2011, 10:02 AM
You have a "tacticool" break action rifle in an obsolete chambering.

say a T/C in .303 with a bipod, scope, laser, 16" barrel with brake installed... Wanted to do that in a 7.62x54r just for the odd looks I'd get at the range.... (and it'd be loud!!)

Art Eatman
July 17, 2011, 10:42 AM
Okay, y'all go out to the garage and do inventory, okay? And make sure you have a tactical wheelbarrow.

If you enjoyed reading about "You Might Be a Mall Ninja If....." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!