Is it time for me to buy a crimson trace LG-404?

PDA

00__LUGER__00
July 19, 2011, 09:38 PM
Hi-
I have been waiting to buy a crimson trace laser as a gift for awhile now, and want to get one soon, probably before Christmas. I found the crimson trace LG-404 for $240. Is this a price I should jump on? Are there usually holiday sales I might want to wait for? Not real familiar with the going rate on these things. Advice welcome!

If you enjoyed reading about "Is it time for me to buy a crimson trace LG-404?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Just One Shot
July 20, 2011, 05:45 PM
I have 3 handguns that have lasers, 2 of which are CT. I say anything that helps me shift the odds in my favor during a SD situation then I'm all for it. Just make sure you continue to practice shooting without it so you don't become totally dependent on the laser. Believe it or not, there are certain situations where the laser won't be able to help you. A couple of examples include lighting conditions, distance to target and being unable to locate the laser on certain color clothing.

19&41
July 20, 2011, 06:30 PM
Pretty nice price. This is the lowest I could find..

http://cgi.ebay.com/Crimson-Trace-1911-COMPACT-LG404-LASER-GRIP-/260821400412?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cba2abb5c

If you enjoyed reading about "Is it time for me to buy a crimson trace LG-404?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!