Nice Deal on USA Ammo

PDA

robMaine
July 21, 2011, 01:29 PM
Good deal on USA ammo through Gearhog, $50 bucks for $100 credit. http://www.gearhog.com?rf=265356. Anyone have any experience with USA Ammo? I see they have new and re-manufactured

If you enjoyed reading about "Nice Deal on USA Ammo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
roadchoad
July 21, 2011, 03:03 PM
You getting a referral bonus, are ya?

Mike1234567
July 21, 2011, 03:24 PM
I saw the "referral" thing and immediately closed the page. I don't like or approve of such marketing because it encourages people to refer a company... good or bad. I also don't like being forced to "join" just so I can do retail business with them.

robMaine
July 21, 2011, 03:30 PM
I would have shared the deal regardless, but yes clicking that link gave me credit if you signed up, it is sold out now.

withdrawn34
July 21, 2011, 07:29 PM
You can always google "USA Ammo" to get the actual site without going through a third party referral. That is what I do.

I ordered some a couple of weeks ago. Shot 50 of the 115gr 9mm FMJ. No malfunctions, fairly clean, surprisingly accurate. It was remanuf, but it looked new. I would recommend this stuff.

mookytx
July 21, 2011, 08:28 PM
I do not know anything about this gearhog but I have ordered from usaammo.com and was very pleased with the 9mm remanufactured ammo I got.
I use a site called woot sometimes and its the same pay 50 % of the deal. I did the deal cause I am in need of some 308 and for the price I cannot beat it.

nosmr2
July 21, 2011, 09:25 PM
Looks like fair prices on tannerite.

robMaine
July 21, 2011, 11:01 PM
Good to hear some of you have had good experiences with UsaAmmo. GearHog is a new site like Groupon centered around outdoors equipment. Yes if you use that link I get some credits for referring you, but also feel free to go directly to gearhog.com and check it out. This was my first time using them and so far have been very happy with both GearHog and USAAmmo, will update when I get to shoot some of it

DogLegArms
July 22, 2011, 12:29 AM
I went with this Gearhog deal. Great deal. I was hesitant at first but some friends got the Brownells $25 gift cert for $12 yesterday.

If you enjoyed reading about "Nice Deal on USA Ammo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!