Another example of why it's good to carry

PDA

markshere2
July 21, 2011, 05:15 PM
Denver yutes armed w/ baseball bats commit robberies.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/28599948/detail.html

Maybe I wouldn't have time to draw, but if several "yutes" are hanging around at midnight with baseball bats, i would hope my SA would be high enuff to prevent the beating.

I do have to say that this does sound like it falls under the categories of "Not much good happens after midnight" and " "Wrong place, wrong time".

However the victims do have the right to be there and be free from assault and robbery.

If you enjoyed reading about "Another example of why it's good to carry" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Axel Larson
July 21, 2011, 10:18 PM
I would try to avoid those place but yes if you have to be there it would be best to be carrying. I doubt that you would even need to fire a shot, after you pull out a weapon and they realize you are not a easy victim, they will probably run away.

Larry Ashcraft
July 21, 2011, 10:47 PM
Off topic.

If you enjoyed reading about "Another example of why it's good to carry" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!