(Skunk) Female, Christian, Tactical, of childbearing age?

PDA

twoblink
January 27, 2003, 04:57 AM
Seriously, in talks with Skunk, are these really THAT difficult of criterions?? So I decided to do the math...

#1) Female ~ we've elliminated 50% of the population, but ok.
#2) Christian ~ we've elliminated another 70% of the world population
#3) Tactical ~ we've elliminated 99% of the population
#4) of childbearing age (under 36) ~ we've elliminated yet another 70% of the population.

OK, the math:

.5 x .3 x .01 x .3 = 0.00045

4 Billion people in the world:

4,000,000,000 x 0.00045 = 1,800,000

So there are 1.8 Million people that fit these criterions, Skunk is asking for only 1... How has this become such a difficult task??

:banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "(Skunk) Female, Christian, Tactical, of childbearing age?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Airwolf
January 27, 2003, 05:07 AM
Actually the numbers are better than that since the world population stands at 6.2 billion :D

http://www.census.gov/main/www/popclock.html

Ed Brunner
January 27, 2003, 06:13 AM
Also it is possible that he has broadened his critera.

Kahr carrier
January 27, 2003, 08:07 AM
:what: :banghead: :neener:

nualle
January 27, 2003, 08:19 AM
How Christian does he mean? If merely professing... why narrow the field? But if he means actually a conscientious believer in, say, Calvinist Protestantism (just for an example)... then that .3 shrinks way down. However, that also lets him know where to look.

As for "tactical": so long as she's not anti-freedom and not delusional about her safety in the world, she might be open to learning "tactical" later. That broadens the potential pool slightly.

Tamara
January 27, 2003, 08:20 AM
Is she a gun owner?

If "no", then why is this thread open?

Marko Kloos
January 27, 2003, 08:30 AM
I reiterate my earlier request to at least try and make the threads gun-related.

If you enjoyed reading about "(Skunk) Female, Christian, Tactical, of childbearing age?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!