BK Grip Adapters for S&W J, K, L and N Frames

PDA

wrangler5
July 22, 2011, 10:15 AM
I have added a grip adapter for S&W K frames to the BK lineup. It turns out that it fits well on K, L and N frames, both square and round butt. So I now have adapters available for all but the X frames (which I have never handled, but assume are not likely candidates for service grips with adapters. ;) )

I posted a new classified ad here http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?p=7456696#post7456696 . Check out the links in the ad to the S&W forum if you want to see pictures - they were the folks who did fit checking of the prototype adapters on various frames, and have been most generous in sharing the results photographically.

If you enjoyed reading about "BK Grip Adapters for S&W J, K, L and N Frames" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
balin
July 23, 2011, 08:01 AM
glad some one came up with this product now that Tyler has gone down the tubes.

Husker_Fan
July 23, 2011, 10:34 AM
I'm getting a couple for my k-frames. I have one of the j-frame adapters on my model 38 and am very happy with it.

bluetopper
July 23, 2011, 05:41 PM
Link to your web site?

wrangler5
July 23, 2011, 07:43 PM
Sorry, no web site yet.

If you enjoyed reading about "BK Grip Adapters for S&W J, K, L and N Frames" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!