NAA Mini Revolvers Opinions?

PDA

agent89
July 26, 2011, 12:52 PM
A shooting buddy has one of these, a Pug in .22 mag. It looks like a well made piece. He carrys it in pants pocket almost everywhere. I'm just wondering what everybody thinks of the merits of these little guns for self defence or even some intimidation factor. I'm interested because of the size, so easy to have with you.

If you enjoyed reading about "NAA Mini Revolvers Opinions?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MachIVshooter
July 26, 2011, 02:22 PM
Well made and fun little guns, but IMO, have little purpose in today's market with tiny, 1/2 pound .380's around every corner.

I own 2 of them, but they're more novelty than anything.

doc540
July 26, 2011, 05:54 PM
.22 mag

better'n a set of car keys in my fist
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/doc540/Guns/NAA%2022Mag/NAA22Mag001-1.jpg

velcro prevents pocket slip

bigfatdave
July 26, 2011, 07:44 PM
I like mine, as a range toy and extremely rare "gun for when I can't have a gun"

Get one that comes with the conversion cylinder, if you get one, and don't be surprised to need a grip swap to find something that works in your hand.
And if you ever intend to use one for personal protection, it is a gun that requires practice to maintain proficiency.

The Lone Haranguer
July 26, 2011, 07:46 PM
The really small ones have little or no practical use. (This is not the same as having one - or more - for a collection, plinking, etc. Not all uses have to be practical. ) The .22 Magnum Black Widow has some merit for a small backup gun. But it costs as much as some of the .32 and .380 pocket pistols.

bigfatdave
July 26, 2011, 08:01 PM
The really small ones have little or no practical use. (This is not the same as having one - or more - for a collection, plinking, etc. Not all uses have to be practical. ) The .22 Magnum Black Widow has some merit for a small backup gun. But it costs as much as some of the .32 and .380 pocket pistols.

Yep ... the littlest bittiest .22short models aren't that much smaller than the .22mag versions.
And I agree that a the NAA revolvers aren't much smaller or cheaper than ... oh, as an example, a KelTec P32, which is my mousegun of choice. The NAA is cheaper to feed, however. The NAA might have a slight edge in reliability, also. (someone will be along to tell us all about how rimfire ammo is 100% unreliable any second now ... the premium .22wmr and even the top-end .22lr are pretty damn reliable, though)

I missed the "intimidation factor" part of the OP ... get any thoughts of that out of your head now and understand the concept of "shoot to stop" (hint, it applies to not-fired-yet and missed shots to some degree)
Even the silliest .22short single-shot derringer is lethal force, you don't use lethal force for "intimidation"

agent89
July 26, 2011, 09:25 PM
By intimidation I mean if someone is on you, means you harm, does one of these produce laughter or will people recognize it as a legitamate firearm. Better to have a perp run than have to shoot.

InkEd
July 26, 2011, 09:46 PM
'bout worthless except as a novelty when you compare it to a LCP. They do look like a fun little group of toys though. If I was the type to wear a large belt buckle, I would wear the one with the little NAA made into it.

G27RR
July 26, 2011, 09:49 PM
A shooting buddy has one of these, a Pug in .22 mag. It looks like a well made piece. He carrys it in pants pocket almost everywhere. I'm just wondering what everybody thinks of the merits of these little guns for self defence or even some intimidation factor. I'm interested because of the size, so easy to have with you.
I have one I use as a pocket BUG. The Pug is surprisingly accurate at 7 yds. Never tried it beyond that.

wnycollector
July 26, 2011, 10:14 PM
I love my .22/22mag NAA mini. It is the one gun that I have on my person every time I walk out of my house. Out to ~15' it is pretty easy to unload 5 rounds into the COM of a silhouette target.

And if you ever intend to use one for personal protection, it is a gun that requires practice to maintain proficiency.

+1 on this. I shoot my 5 carry rounds of Winchester 40gr FMJ .22 mag ammo and 25 rounds of 22 lr ammo every week

SleazyRider
July 26, 2011, 10:33 PM
Although their construction is quite sturdy, I am taken aback by their lack of sophistication, almost as if a metal shop student has constructed it and didn't have the technical ability to produce a double-action firearm. The single action and safety notches between the cylinders harken back to the black powder era, and I question their efficacy on a modern firearm, especially if used for serious defensive purposes.
I, too, consider it a novelty item; and if it provides you with a sense of security, that may be somewhat delusional.

isc
July 26, 2011, 10:34 PM
I carry nine in a holster grip when I jog. Its kept me from getting dog bit more than once.They're stainless steel so Sweat doesn't make it rust up. It's small enough not to slow me down, and enough gun to make anything/anyone armed with anything less than another gun stop threatening you in most situations.

azyogi
July 26, 2011, 10:53 PM
My NAA .22 wmr allways rides in the watch pocket of my jeans, it wears a laserlyte sight. With my old eyes it's my 1st choice for low light encounters. + 1 on practice, and maybe even think about grip strength exercises.

MedWheeler
July 26, 2011, 11:53 PM
isc writes:
I carry nine in a holster grip when I jog.

How about just getting one of a bigger gun? The NAAs are small, but carrying nine of 'em at once kind of defeats that, huh? :evil:

doc540
July 26, 2011, 11:53 PM
no practical use whatsoever :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/doc540/Guns/NAA%2022Mag/22Mag1-1.jpg

BCRider
July 27, 2011, 12:07 AM
From shooting my 4.2 inch barrel NAA I found that the gun itself is darned good. It's the hand to gun issue other wise known as grips that is the issue. The little derringer grips are pretty much a joke for anything beyond about 6 feet. But if these little guns were fitted with a slightly bigger grip, such as the fold out holster/grip or a grip that replicates a S&W J frame size three finger grip then I suspect that a .22Mag from an NAA gun would at least not be laughed at.

isc
July 27, 2011, 12:12 AM
um, mine...

bottom shelf
July 27, 2011, 12:34 AM
I have the 22LR and really like it as a novelty, but wish I had gotten the 22short instead.

Onward Allusion
July 27, 2011, 01:20 AM
They're last ditch guns. Pretty much good only for up close shots. Keep in mind that a 22LR out of such a short barrel has less energy than a 25ACP. A 22 Mag out of one of these is on par with that of a 25ACP.

It does work better if you go all mall ninja and put a laser on it. It does wonders for the aiming process. I'm being serious. Not hard to shoot someone in the throat, face, or jewels with one on.

alex4922
July 27, 2011, 02:07 AM
A .22 mag is better than throwing rocks even with the retarded single action. That said things look much better with my P32 upgrade. It's so light you can clip on a swim suit or jogging shorts.

A

Plan2Live
July 27, 2011, 08:02 AM
Happened this week. The local Sheriff won't confirm the exact gun used but "small .22 caliber revolver" has leaked out and even made it into some news stories. One can quickly assume a weapon like the NAA Mini. Regardless, big attacker, small victim, one shot-one kill and sounds like a DRT (Dead Right There). :eek: Check out the link to the local newspaper. http://www.wistv.com/story/15140008/female-motel-clerk-kills-robber.

Art Eatman
July 27, 2011, 08:43 AM
Even from just a 2" barrel, I figure that a .22 maggie up somebody's nose is a pretty good attitude adjuster. I don't figure that the NAA is intended for combat at ten or twenty yards. More likely for dealing with a would-be mugger in a parking lot.

bigfatdave
July 27, 2011, 08:46 AM
More likely for dealing with a would-be mugger in a parking lot."shoot & scoot" or "get off me" use is what I see mine as useful for. NOT a gun to get into a gunfight with, but enough to end a mugging or get out of a fight

Sensai
July 27, 2011, 09:58 AM
That's what I carry mine for, too. It's my "Get off me" gun. I envision range to be contact to two feet max.

dogrunner
July 27, 2011, 10:34 AM
Eyeball gun!

ghitch75
July 27, 2011, 10:39 AM
my Mini Mag is in my pocket everyday....they are much more accurate than anyone would think.....seen Bob Munden hit a popper at 200y with one like a NAA.....i can hit a 12" at 50y with mine.....even if you miss the blast of the 22mag will scare the carp out of them...

http://i49.tinypic.com/34y45sl.jpg

isc
July 27, 2011, 10:55 AM
they're about the same size as a knife, and even look like a knife in your pocket when it has the holster grip. I feel much better armed wit an NAA than with a knife though.

M2 Carbine
July 27, 2011, 10:56 AM
I had a NAA 22LR years ago. It loses so much velocity from the short barrel that I actually had bullets bounce back at me.
I finally sold it when I shot a Copperhead 5 times with snake shot and the snake still kept going.

Recently I heard of a man that was attacked and beaten by two thugs. The man couldn't get his carry gun out from under his coat as he was beat to the ground. While he was down he did manage to get his NAA 22 Mag out of his pocket and shot one attacker in the side. The attackers ran off. The bullet penetrated pretty far and the attackers were caught. I don't remember if the thug lived or not. I hope not.

So, it's the same old story, The little gun you have in your hand beats the heck out of the gun you can't get to.

I have a NAA 22 mag on order now.
I have all the small pocket guns, Kel Tec, Ruger LCP, Micro Desert Eagle, etc, but I suspect, like years ago, I'll have the NAA on me all the time.

agent89
July 27, 2011, 12:15 PM
Seems like there is a legitamate use for these as pocket carry last ditch in your face deterents to muggings and other mayhem. I like the look of the pug, and bigger wood grips are available, hmmmm. I think practice is needed to get off quick shots, my buddy uses this cocking method with the support hand and can shoot it pretty quickly.

Remo223
July 27, 2011, 12:36 PM
they have a flaw.

The spring is only tack welded on and tends to break off. The cylinder stop then stops functioning and the hammer will collide with the back of the cylinder and peen the edges over and damage the hammer.

G27RR
July 27, 2011, 01:25 PM
The sights on the Pug are actually very usable, as is the rubber wider grip.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n634/G27RR/pug03.jpg

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n634/G27RR/pug04.jpg

gpr
July 27, 2011, 01:26 PM
i use my naa for "shirt pocket" back up...which works well when you are driving, and it's hard to get to your front pocket.....gary

GEM
July 27, 2011, 01:55 PM
Evidence is your friend. There are quite a few cases of these guns being used successfully for self-defense. There are even terrible cases of good people being killed by them, sometimes quickly.

I've yet to see one where they haven't worked to stop a crime at a higher rate than other handguns. Meaning that when they were deployed or used, the criminal was more likely to continue the crime as compared to another handgun.

I'm not talking about whether he or she dropped dead. That's not really relevant, you want the BG to stop. Two old guys nailed a shotgun carrying thief in a FL restaurant with 22 mags from a NAA and derringer. Didn't die but stopped. On the other hand, a professional boxer tried to attack a woman in San Antonio a few years ago. She nailed him with 45 ACP from a Glock and he didn't die but stopped the attack. A cop shot a fat several times with a 357. He lived. He shot the cop with a NAA and the cop tragically died.

The NAA page has lots of testimonials.

Also, Elmer Keith said a 22 looks small until it is pointed at you. There's no data indicating differential deterrence based on caliber. I've asked the criminologists who study this and they know of no such effect.

So, if that's what you got - carry it. Could and should you carry something bigger that is comfortable, you can shoot well, etc. - well yes.

But as a bug or it that's what you got - go for it.

The 22 Mag round is quite a boom and will scare off monsters! I do think my 22s is a little small but it's cute. Remember that SW got started with that round in its revolvers.

bhk
July 27, 2011, 02:58 PM
I consider them a novelty. For the life of me, I cannot figure out why anyone would choose such an underpowered single action for an everyday carry weapon when the selection of .32s and .380s almost as small and light is so extensive. I just don't get it. But, they are cute and I want one.

Onward Allusion
July 27, 2011, 03:55 PM
"Almost" is the key word. I have both and the NAA will go IWB w/o a need for upsizing pants. It can go anywhere on a person's body unless they are naked...um, well...nevermind... I personally would always prefer a larger caliber, however, sometimes it is just not doable.

wnycollector
July 27, 2011, 04:02 PM
ghitch75 your NAA is the spitting image of mine. I love those boot grips. They allow and extra finger to hold on without adding much bulk to the overall gun.

bigfatdave
July 27, 2011, 05:15 PM
M2 Carbine, to be fair, .22lr or .22wmr shotshells are pretty useless out of ANY gun, although I suppose the little bitty barrel and the somewhat large cylinder gap don't help.

Boot grips are the next thing I want to try on mine, the screw-on rubber grips are on there now (like the black widow ones but just the NAA logo) and the pug slip-on grip isn't so good for on&off use, mine split at the seam. But those little boot grips look fun and they might be more comfortable in hand than the holster grip (more to hold on to but the shape repels my hand like it was a gun made for lizard-men from planet G)

wnycollector
July 27, 2011, 05:39 PM
My ideal NAA is a 22 mag Black Widow with boot grips in it. That extra 1" of barrel would help out the ballistics of the 22 mag and the boot grips would keep the OAL and width very "pocketable".

dogrunner
July 27, 2011, 06:30 PM
BHK: Every day carry? You BET....I packed mine EVERYDAY when I was a LEO.........on and off duty. It was my ultimate "get out of the crap" last ditch survival device. Small enough to hide in a cigarette pack, powerful enough to shut down the lights of anyone you could contact with that muzzle.

Hellfire, I killed a deer with mine with that behind the ear contact shot that a kid had dropped and not finished.........DRT!...........Don't presume to tell me that it woulden't do precisely the same on a human being if one had to so apply it!

george29
July 27, 2011, 08:13 PM
Here's a challenge: Stand in front of mine @ 3 paces and if you live you can walk away with my AR. You will first have to sign a disclaimer and pay my lawyer. I get to shoot you in the head or heart is the other stipulation. Any offers? I didn't think so.

Disclaimer: only valid where legal.

Plan2Live
July 27, 2011, 08:28 PM
I was in a hurry with my earlier post and forgot to mention, my ex is/was a Court Reporter. In her 10 or so years in Circuit Court she had three cases involving death with a firearm. In two of those three cases the weapon was like the NAAs pictured here. The other was, I believe, a .32 snubnose revolver. All that said, I bought a .40 cal for carry this week not a .22, but if I can find a NAA in good shape it's on the short list as a BUG.

Loosedhorse
July 27, 2011, 08:29 PM
Opinion:

If I'm holding it in a gun store: cute!

If I'm contemplating it as a primary defense gun: funny!

If I'm pointing it at a charging bear, dog, or attacker: not so funny.

If it's being pointed at me: not so cute.

;)

Ala Dan
July 27, 2011, 09:47 PM
NAA "Mini's" in .22 magnum are very good "up close and
personal nostril guns"; or as I call 'em, ATM guns. Just place
the barrel into the nostril of the assailant, and place one well
aimed shot into his/her sinus cavity and its all over except for
the shouting~! :cool: ;) :D

Remo223
July 27, 2011, 10:37 PM
Here's a challenge: Stand in front of mine @ 3 paces and if you live you can walk away with my AR. You will first have to sign a disclaimer and pay my lawyer. I get to shoot you in the head or heart is the other stipulation. Any offers? I didn't think so.

Disclaimer: only valid where legal.
I can wear whatever I want?

Walkalong
July 27, 2011, 10:49 PM
Here's a challenge: I won't take it, because I have seen what the .22 Mag can do, even out of the short barreled minis.

I have had mine for 23 years now. :)

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=114632&d=1265035586

MedWheeler
July 28, 2011, 01:10 AM
You guys are making me want one. The last range/shop I shot at had one in his case. He wanted two bills for it, and it was in .22LR. I didn't look at it then because I wasn't thinking of them then the way you all are making me think of them now.
Incidentally, I was in that range that day to break in my new mousegun pocket-piece (P32), which is part of why I didn't give the "keychain gun" much thought. But, I am now.. wonder if he still has it..

george29
July 28, 2011, 03:51 AM
I can wear whatever I want? Like Kevlar over your entire body? Sure, but you don't get an AR! :)

Sometimes all I can carry is the NAA, that's what it was created to be, a gun when you can't carry a bigger gun. It's really the same concept as The Liberator.

DNS
July 28, 2011, 06:56 AM
I've been pocketing my new 22 mag for summer carry all week and can say I love it. I forget its there most of the day! :D
For the guys that say its the same as the small 380/32 auto's that weigh in at 10 plus ounces, um..., no.
At 6.2 ounces its way lighter and much smaller for true pocket carry.

A Black Widow will be my next purchase.

M2 Carbine
July 28, 2011, 10:45 AM
I happened to be in the gun store yesterday when the manager ordered my 22 Mag. I wanted the 1 1/8 inch barrel. The distributor told the manager he only had the 1 5/8 inch barrel, since he got few calls for the shorter barrel. So I'm getting the 1 5/8 inch barrel. I'll chronograph it as soon as I get it.

they have a flaw.

The spring is only tack welded on and tends to break off. The cylinder stop then stops functioning and the hammer will collide with the back of the cylinder and peen the edges over and damage the hammer.
I'll see about that. I don't believe in "carry a lot, shoot a little". I carry a lot and shoot a lot. If I don't run a couple bricks of ammo through the gun in the first couple weeks it will be because I've been too busy.:)

MachIVshooter
July 28, 2011, 10:56 AM
It's really the same concept as The Liberator.

You use you NAA to sneak up behind thugs and relieve them of their weapon?

Specs
July 28, 2011, 11:06 AM
I have 2, one is a 1.125 barrel 22 cal and the other is a 1.625 barrel 22/22 mag combo like my Ruger single six. Neither are perfect for SD, but great for discreet carry and close up protection. I think they would be useful as car jack stoppers or "get off me" tools. I never carry the little 22, but I just can't seem to sell it. I do carry the 22 mag on occaision, but I prefer something larger for daily pocket carry.

george29
July 28, 2011, 12:13 PM
You use you NAA to sneak up behind thugs and relieve them of their weapon?

Funny :D No, but if an armed villian is close enough to be incapacitated long enough for me to take his weapon then I will. What I meant was, just like the Liberator, sometimes it's better than nothing, and in the right hands will do the job. Capeesh?

AKElroy
July 28, 2011, 12:26 PM
I have owned one, but traded it off after the novely went away. As for speed of delivery, with practice, toggeling the trigger & hammer with the thumb & index finger of the "off" hand while firmly grasping the grip with the strong hand can unload these little suckers as fast as any semi-auto.

mongo4567
July 28, 2011, 08:49 PM
I have a 22 mag version, it works great. I carry it as a backup or for deep concealment.

exavid
July 29, 2011, 01:56 AM
Great quality revolver. The best customer service in the gun industry. My .22mag didn't have the newer 'safety' cylinder. NAA's website offered cylinder upgrading for free so I sent mine in. It came back within a couple weeks with the new cylinder and everything else on the gun replaced, barrel, grips, springs, everything but the frame was brand new and the frame was refinished. Basically a brand new gun. No charge! I was amazed.
I never really could find a use for the little gun so traded it off. It was accurate enough close up but slow to cock and shoot. It's very small but so is my LCP with a good bit more firepower. It was fun when I had it though, people couldn't believe the tiny thing had such a loud bark. I don't know how intimidating it would be in a SD situation, several people at the local range thought it was a cap gun until I fired it.

azyogi
July 29, 2011, 02:53 AM
I have a couple of thier "Cap" guns The Super Companion is a BP cap and ball built on the same frame. 4 grains of 777 and they get quite barky. Somewhere around here is a thread on using bullseye in them. Them little pills get to moving at 2 grains of that.

Onmilo
July 29, 2011, 12:17 PM
I need to get me an Earp 4" combo caliber,,,,just because.
I have a high opinion of these little guns even if they aren't practical for every need.They are very good little guns!

EmGeeGeorge
July 29, 2011, 12:26 PM
You can make your NAA Mini alot more effective; here's what you do...

Work up your own load, I load mine with a mixture of black powder and nitroglycerin, have got it chrono'd out to 3000 FPS, and abould 1200 ft/lbs of energy.

To increase rate of fire, use one each hand, and I've trained small monkeys to pull the hammers back, they have small chairs on wrist bands so they're always in position.

The laser sights keep you on target...

Only downside is occasionally the pistol will grenade and splatter monkey guts in yer face, so wear eye-pro...

10.mm4life
August 14, 2011, 05:22 AM
lots of debate on this subject. I went with the 1 5/8 inch barral naa .22 mag you need all the velocity you can get out of these tiny guns. i have done water jug tests with the cci copper jacketed hp several times they did not expand and did not penetrate any where near as much as the cci tmj, of fmj. both these rounds have the same velocity so i concluded the tmj round to be more efective 2 holes are better than one and im sure the cci tmj will be more likely to create a exit wound. I also tested the hornady v-max 30 grain with the plastic filler tip. to my surprise in all 4 tests i did the bullit fragmented in to 4 to 5 pieces with core jacket seperation in 3 of the 4 tests. however it did not penetrate past the first gallon jug in all tests. whats more effective i cant decide so i just keep it loaded alternating with both rounds i have yet to try the critical defese or the gold dot short barral. I wonder if they would be more effective than solids. what do you guys think

paddling_man
August 14, 2011, 10:45 AM
I had one... I went to a gun show, had a little cash burning a hole in my pocket and found nothing else, so I bought one. A lil .22LR.

Pros? Ultimate concealment; it drops in a pocket when nothing else will do. It was surprisingly accurate at contact distances of 5'-15'. I thought they appeared to be well made.

Cons? Getting a grip on the little thing requires some concentration. If you add BIG grips, a long barrel, or one of the folding holster-grip-thingies, you've reached the size of a more practical gun like a polymer .380. Biggest con: Misplacing it... waaaaay too easy. Misplaced or lost from the pocket, they look too much like a toy to a child's eyes. That's the biggest reason I sold mine to a friend with no kids.

M2 Carbine
August 14, 2011, 02:50 PM
I got my 1 5/8 inch Magnum pistol last week.

I did some backyard testing with it.

Chronographed loads.

Fiocchi 40 gr HP = 1075 FPS
Remington 33 gr AccuTip-V = 1102 FPS
CCI 40 gr HP = 1053
Winchester 40 gr SP HP = 1096 FPS (the best looking bullet but no mushrooming)
Bitterroot Valley HP = 1064 FPS (good ammo and inexpensive, $70/brick)
CCI Mini Mag TNT = 1080 FPS (bullet mushroomed perfect)

All the loads were shot into a single one gallon water jug with the bullets being caught in a box of rags.
It did not surprise me as I saw the bullets weren't even beginning to expand.
What did surprise me is the CCI Mini Mag TNT bullet did expand perfectly from that short barrel.

I've tried to find more CCI TNT ammo but all I can find is "TNT Green". I hope they haven't ruined a excellent round with that "Green" stuff.:rolleyes:

KodiakBeer
August 14, 2011, 04:21 PM
I have one and I always think I'll use it as a back up to my back up, or something like that. But, I never do... I had a native friend carve some walrus ivory grips for mine out of some pieces of scrap ivory, so I guess it's my barbecue back up pistol....

The reality is that if you were to produce one of these from a shirt pocket and shoot somebody in the face at close range in a sudden confrontation, I have no doubt it would buy you a little time and space. It's not a primary defense weapon, but it could be a handy back up in a warm climate.

http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac164/kodiakbeer/Beargun.jpg

MR.G
August 14, 2011, 10:28 PM
I have several of them. Two have been shot a lot and still function like new. Well made little guns that are easy to carry and fun to shoot.

MICHAEL T
August 15, 2011, 09:37 PM
I had one 22LR gave to X wife she wanted a gun for protection . Now she well armed

I will take my 950 Beretta 25 auto any day over one of those.

macadore
August 16, 2011, 12:00 AM
I have a 1 5/8 inch Magnum that shoots a 6-8 inch fireball. It seems to me that if you were close enough to stick the barrel in the flesh before dropping the hammer, the assailant would have to let you go.

303tom
August 16, 2011, 02:34 AM
I have carried a little magnum wheel gun for years.

skoro
August 16, 2011, 09:20 AM
Very handy size, but too small for my fat paws to manipulate reliably. Much better protection than harsh words.

scaatylobo
August 16, 2011, 09:49 AM
I have owned the original model for over 30 years ,it has been a second or third gun only.

If you truly understand the use that the "eye,ears,nose,throat" target of this specialty gun = then your good to go.

They are NOT toys and they are LETHAL,carry and use accordingly.

Steve 48
August 16, 2011, 04:04 PM
I carry a Mini Pug in 22 Magnum for my backup. I love it!!

IMTHDUKE
August 16, 2011, 11:06 PM
It's the weapon of choice.....if you're mini moe.

mgkdrgn
August 17, 2011, 06:56 PM
My "daily carry" is an NAA Black Widow in 22mag. I like the much larger grips than what you find on their other mini's. I work out of my home here in SC, and am mainly in Tshirt and shorts most of the time.

It's an "easy carry", and 22mag is a particularly nasty little cartridge that has never quite gotten it's "due" in the Concealed Carry world.

ghitch75
August 17, 2011, 08:00 PM
22mag is a particularly nasty little cartridge that has never quite gotten it's "due" in the Concealed Carry world.

+1!!!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "NAA Mini Revolvers Opinions?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!