The mindset of the Canton City Council President might explain Officer Harless's acts

PDA

answerguy
July 27, 2011, 06:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBfpBxY2J00&feature=player_embedded

If you enjoyed reading about "The mindset of the Canton City Council President might explain Officer Harless's acts" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Deltaboy
July 27, 2011, 06:58 PM
This is case of a City Council member who needs to be recalled. IMO I just
x-ed Canton Ohio from my visit list. He is spewing the same Crap they cryed about when Florida and Texas passed their CCW. :banghead::banghead:

"We are being protected" Please a cop is too heavy to carry and it takes too long to get any help via 911. :fire: :barf::barf::barf::barf:

youngda9
July 27, 2011, 07:02 PM
Read through the comments...couldn't have said it better myself without getting banned on THR :)

chhodge69
July 27, 2011, 07:11 PM
please, please Mr. Schulman, keep talking. election day is coming.

Frozen North
July 27, 2011, 07:33 PM
So he is defending the cop's actions? Is he saying that this is cool because Canton hates CCW?

I just watched the dash cam video for the first time. All I can say is WOW. I was never against laws that required you to notify an officer that you were carrying, but I sure am now. Thankfully, MN does not require you to notify an officer.

That cop needs to be charged on whatever statute that Ohio has for using a position of authority to terrorize. That councilman needs to check some stats for crime involving CCW permits. We carry in bars and back alleys at 2:00am here in MN, no problems... No cops going Brown Shirt Nazi on us either...

Bozack
July 27, 2011, 07:37 PM
I just hope the poor guy gets off with his CCW. That was so wrong and the cop will probably go unpunished.

Frozen North
July 27, 2011, 07:43 PM
I have a hard time believing this cop keeps his job, but he deserves more than that. Terrorizing innocent, law abiding citizens should not be something taken lightly!

M-Cameron
July 27, 2011, 07:43 PM
makes me wonder how many more emails hes going to receive in response to this video.....

Larry Ashcraft
July 27, 2011, 07:46 PM
Several threads have been opened and closed about this video, mostly in Legal.

If you enjoyed reading about "The mindset of the Canton City Council President might explain Officer Harless's acts" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!