Para FAL kit

PDA

cookhj
January 21, 2004, 01:21 AM
i just ordered an argy para FAL kit from FWRA on FALfiles.com for $645, which includes everything minus the upper receiver. if any of you are interested in getting one, or any of the other FAL varieties, you need to jump over there and get one. they're always doing group buys. this will be my first FAL and i know it'll turn out great!

If you enjoyed reading about "Para FAL kit" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Redlg155
January 21, 2004, 02:17 AM
Sounds like an interesting project!

Just curious. What benefits does a Para Kit have over a standard FAL since you can't have a folding stock on a post ban?

Good Shooting
Red

cookhj
January 21, 2004, 02:47 AM
well, the advantages to me is that in sept, hopefully i'll be able to take the spacer out of the stock and fold it all i want. they're also a little bit more rare and the iwannacoolgun factor is there.

DMK
January 21, 2004, 07:44 AM
Doesn't it have a shorter barrel also?

Good luck with the build, cookhj!

cookhj
January 21, 2004, 11:20 AM
it comes with a 21" barrel. supposed to be fully chrome lined too (i believe).

Ian Sean
January 21, 2004, 03:45 PM
The para kits out there are some of the more highly sought after ones, I just don't have the money for one:(

Typically have very little wear and the best cared for kits you can get. Makes for a rare and unique Fal variant.

cookhj
January 21, 2004, 08:43 PM
the guy that's selling them rates them at 90+%, but everyone that's been getting them have been rating them 95+%; very few marks and good finish. with the cost of the kit, receiver and US parts, it'll end up costing about $900 i think.

cookhj
January 29, 2004, 02:03 PM
got my FAL kit yesterday! parts are all in excellent condition. there is some finish wear, but no dings, pits, or gouges. barrel has crisp lands and grooves. i can't wait to get started!

if anyone wants to buy one of these kits, the guy that's selling them only has 30 left, so you better jump on it while you can!

If you enjoyed reading about "Para FAL kit" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!