IWB holster for Glock 19

PDA

351 WINCHESTER
July 28, 2011, 04:07 PM
I need a decent iwb holster for my new Glock that I said I'd never own, but after I shot one I see why they are so popular. A handgun shouldn't shoot that well.

If you enjoyed reading about "IWB holster for Glock 19" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
docnyt
July 28, 2011, 05:17 PM
The koolaid runs deep. Try Crossbreed Supertuck or the ones Tommy Theis (a member here makes).

Vonderek
July 28, 2011, 05:44 PM
No Kool-Aid necessary...The Glock 19 is indeed a great handgun. Here is what I use and it works fine for me:

http://www.donhume.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_5&products_id=35

If you look around you can find one for $20 and change. Don Hume makes great leather gear at very affordable prices.

Mudinyeri
July 28, 2011, 06:26 PM
Carry mine in a CrossBreed SuperTuck.

eam3clm@att.net
July 29, 2011, 03:05 AM
I carry my 27 and 23 in a galco super tuck. I test fitted both the crossbreed and the galco but I like the galco better. The leather backing appears to be cut like the combat cut that crossbreed charges extra for, but the crossbreed that I tried was the regular cut and only seen pictures of the combat cut.

memphisjim
July 29, 2011, 03:14 AM
Desantis sof tUck cheap and I like it you can change the angle around and tuck your shirt into the hook

Sebastian the Ibis
July 29, 2011, 09:56 AM
I love my Comp-tac minautar. It slips on and off-easily, really conceals a g19 well, it has J-hooks so you can tuck a shirt in over-top, and its rigid so you can reholster easily. It is pricey but well worth it. If you are planning on training with your holster, I'd avoid a soft-sided leather holster since it is impossible to re-load one handed:

http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=95

BluewaterTacDefense
August 2, 2011, 01:10 PM
Check out Galco King Tuk, I EDC my Glock 27 in it everyday at it is extremely comfortable.

Bluewater Tactical Defense

If you enjoyed reading about "IWB holster for Glock 19" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!