Easy come, easy go.

PDA

critter
July 31, 2011, 12:24 PM
Oh, well. I just bought a Ruger LCR (.38 spec) which was very lightly used and at a very reasonable price. Didn't last long at all. Wife declared it 'her gun' the moment she picked it up and felt how light it was.

If you enjoyed reading about "Easy come, easy go." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Standing Wolf
July 31, 2011, 03:00 PM
Wife declared it 'her gun' the moment she picked it up and felt how light it was.

How sad. Did I say that with sufficient sympathy?

Seriously: lots of guns that size do a fine job of fitting women's generally smaller hands. More power to gun companies for making them.

Warp
July 31, 2011, 03:02 PM
Is she aware of the relationship between firearm mass and felt recoil?

Fishslayer
July 31, 2011, 03:31 PM
That's OK. Gives you a reason to buy another gun. :evil:

My wife has serious hots for my RIA Tactical 1911. So if I ever get a chance at a Ruger SR1911 behind the tofu curtain I'm GTG! :D

critter
August 1, 2011, 06:34 AM
She is used to shooting light .38 guns. I'll start her out on this one with some gentle reloads to get used to it. Just got to keep it away from my daughter or she'll want one too! She now has an old model 10 that she loves and shoots oh, SO well.

Jonah71
August 1, 2011, 07:36 AM
That's OK. Gives you a reason to buy another gun. :evil:

My wife has serious hots for my RIA Tactical 1911. So if I ever get a chance at a Ruger SR1911 behind the tofu curtain I'm GTG! :D
Good luck on the SR 1911. I was told there's a waiting list. And I'm willing to wait. I hoping it's a good one.

If you enjoyed reading about "Easy come, easy go." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!