Woot...pictures of my Mini-14

PDA

natedog
January 21, 2004, 06:41 PM
Well, I finally got some pics of my Mini-14. Anyone know of a hosting website?

If you enjoyed reading about "Woot...pictures of my Mini-14" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Skunkabilly
January 21, 2004, 06:46 PM
Resize them so they are under 100-ish kilobytes. Send each up as an attachment and post.

Copy the shortcut and edit the post and put the image tags around it...repeat as necessary :)

Kestryll
January 21, 2004, 07:14 PM
Go to www.hunt101.com set up an account and upload them.
I use them and sony imagestation.

eatatjoes
January 21, 2004, 09:24 PM
www.photobucket.com is great too. it's fast to sign-up and they don't tag your images.

son of a gun
January 21, 2004, 09:36 PM
Just a word of caution to all you hunters who like to share your pics. I've noticed that a lot of you use WebShots as you web host and you should be aware that they are notorious for their spyware. While you are connected to their server sending us pictures they can access information on your computer if you don't have a good firewall.

The organization I work for has banned WebShots from all office PCs because our provider determined that it was them that was selling our e-mail addresses and probably causing the flood of spam we started getting. So, be careful out there, it's more than our game that can get poached!

Badger Arms
January 21, 2004, 10:30 PM
http://www.gunsnet.net/album/This is the one I use when I have to.

If you enjoyed reading about "Woot...pictures of my Mini-14" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!